Sign in to follow this  
dubman

This week on Top Gear....E30's !

Havent watched it yet, and wont ruin it for anyone else, but TG this week is well worth to download :D

its about time they had this episode, one the guys off E30zone sold their cab to top gear about a year ago for this ep.

Hope I havent spoilt it already :)

Cheers for that Willam. Downloading now :D Wicked! I'll have something new to watch once I get home

Shweeeet, downloading...

lol what if they bad mouth the e30. will you e30 boiz go bonkers and shout braveheart style 'death to top gear' LOL

OT but happy Top Gear is only a few weeks behind on Telly now. I don’t even have to bother down loading them anymore.

I like last night’s episode on telly in HD. Brings back my Sunday ritual.

Can somebody please PM where you download these from, Thanks

As I said earlier, www.finalgear.com

Watched parts through my lunch break, looking forward to a good run through this evening.

They managed to pick up some interesting Cabs, im sure there will be some venting from fanboys about the cars mis-representing the majority, or at least their ride. :)

lol what if they bad mouth the e30. will you e30 boiz go bonkers and shout braveheart style 'death to top gear' LOL

Only if theyve dropped a piano on it... :D

Im surprised none of you e30 trainspotters realised James has a 1989 e30 with PFL bumpers.....

Had noticed, figured it was similar to the "89k miles" on the clock, people being generous with the age of the car.

Jeremy had an 88 -> also PFL with full Mtech 1, I thought PFL only went through till 87

James had an 89 -> everything points to PFL in regards to the look, front spotlights, front valance as such

Richards would be the only one I suspect that has the actual year correct.

Unless the Cabs had different manufacturing years, I know they were manufactured longer than the 4 doors and Coupes

Edited by Phatputer