Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

WTB: M20 Factory Exhaust

Can arrange shipping if you can get it to the Chemcouriers depot in Penrose, Auckland otherwise local to me is good.

Ideally for a PFL E30 325i if they are any different, and even more so without a cat would be great (think early PFL's did?).

If any easier I don't need the bit from underneath the exhaust manifold to the joins on the first bends.

Rust free and cheap is good.

PM or post here.

Cheers, Nathan

Edited by Brams

Bump, need this relatively soon, I don't mind a catted one I can remove them later.

Ta

Bump, need this relatively soon, I don't mind a catted one I can remove them later.

Ta

Talk to Jon at Southern Euro

Bump. nobody in Wellington has one.

Ideally want the twin pipe exhaust version, I have the exhaust manifold and the downpipe just need the rest.

Ta

Edited by Brams

i have 2 exhuasts, both are single pipe, one is 2.5" one is 2/14,

neither are overly loud,

i know its not factory but if you get stuck you can have a look at those.

Bump. nobody in Wellington has one.

Ideally want the twin pipe exhaust version, I have the exhaust manifold and the downpipe just need the rest.

I have got some twin pipe 325i exhaust parts here - not exactly mint, and I've never used it so no idea how good it is, if you are interested at all let me know and I can have a hunt in the garage. I think it is non-cat if that helps?

Bump.

Jon, I'll PM you tonight, have just seen this.

Also don't mind a single pipe 320i exhaust either, just a tidy, wofable one would be great.

Edited by Brams

Bump.

Am also after a factory E30 steering wheel, beige e30 carpet, black rubber boot spoiler, m20 rocker cover

Edited by Brams

Bump.

Am also after a factory E30 steering wheel, beige e30 carpet, black rubber boot spoiler, m20 rocker cover

got them, pop over

cheers

Jon

Bump.

Can do e30 steering wheel, as soon as i put my tech 1 on mine. Also may be persuaded to part with rocker cover on my spares engine. (Or take the whole bloody engine!!)

I'll take the wheel and rocker cover and also those foglight blanks your selling, don't want the engine, but I can give you another rocker cover to keep the engine sealed, just want a plain factory one for when the car goes on sale.

Edited by Brams

I'll take the wheel and rocker cover and also those foglight blanks your selling, don't want the engine, but I can give you another rocker cover to keep the engine sealed, just want a plain factory one for when the car goes on sale.

Works for me. Rock round whenever or gimme a text. Theyre all yours for whatever you think theyre worth..

Edited by huff3r

Also.. steering wheel won't come with horn ring, so hope you have one? Cos i needed the horn ring for the bosskit on the racecar.

Otherwise its in pretty mint condition lol.

sh*t man, I had one until 2 weeks ago id listed a few times, but I took an angle grinder to it, and then took it to the dump because no one wanted it haha

^ Ahh dammit.

All good, too bad I didn't need it when you had it listed. 320 exhaust will do, just to sell the car with, neighbours aren't loving me starting it in the mornings off the manifolds to move it around the driveway ;)

Bump

I definitely need a factory 325i exhaust now, facelift or prefacelift it doesn't matter, surely someone has one as long as it's rust and leak free and will get a WOF I will be happy, I will pay extra for someone from Auckland to drop one to the depot etc.

Cheers, Nathan

Bump

I definitely need a factory 325i exhaust now, facelift or prefacelift it doesn't matter, surely someone has one as long as it's rust and leak free and will get a WOF I will be happy, I will pay extra for someone from Auckland to drop one to the depot etc.

Cheers, Nathan

i have a factory m20 twin pipe exhaust? cut at the bottom of the downpipes but can supply exhaust manifold too if needed?

came off 1989 m20b20 has a centre muffler twin all the way through. in great condition, car received wof in current condition.

i pmd you my number

I have been a bit slack, and not had a look in the shed, will do so tonight and post up a picture of what I've got.

Can't work out how to put pictures into a PM, so putting them on here instead. These are the two parts i have:

post-2707-1301382357.jpg

The downpipes are in pretty good condition, the section with the box in it is a little rusty but no obvious signs of holes, etc where it might blow. Not sure if this is what you need? Definately non-cat though :D !

Thanks for the pic Jon

I have a downpipe already, but I will take the center section on the left.

That leaves one more bit of the puzzle to find! - which I think Andrew can help me with.

Will be in touch about picking it up.

Edited by Brams

Did you still want those other bits from me? Fog light blanks and rocker cover?

^ Yes please. Today is the first time in about 2 weeks I have done anything to my own car. Will text you tomorrow about picking them up, Ta