Sign in to follow this  
chippies

M3 Pickup

"Unfortunately, it's not a prototype for a coming production car"

Ummmm more like fortunately!

That thing is hideous.

Is it just me or is the paintjob similar to on the 1 series M before it was released? Where they're trying to hide the bodylines? Makes me think that story might be a lie.

Is it just me or is the paintjob similar to on the 1 series M before it was released? Where they're trying to hide the bodylines? Makes me think that story might be a lie.

thats what i think too

Perhaps it is BMW's answer to the VW Anorak ?

Is it just me, or does the VW ute just look like a Holden Colorado with a VW badge ??

thats what i think too

Same here. If it was really a car for transporting dirt bikes around, why is at the nurburgring for one, and for two, the swirly paint jobs are only EVER put on prototype cars. If it was a promotional car it would have far more signwriting. BMW must have seen all the E30/E34/E39 pickups on the net and decided to make a factory one! Cool

Same here. If it was really a car for transporting dirt bikes around, why is at the nurburgring for one, and for two, the swirly paint jobs are only EVER put on prototype cars. If it was a promotional car it would have far more signwriting. BMW must have seen all the E30/E34/E39 pickups on the net and decided to make a factory one! Cool

the thing is that they have only put the swirly stickers on the parts of the car that has been changed, as the swirls hide the body lines, so there must have been some change made to the panels

Was just about to post this topic...

I threw up a little when I saw it!

the thing is that they have only put the swirly stickers on the parts of the car that has been changed, as the swirls hide the body lines, so there must have been some change made to the panels

Perhaps they didn't make changes to the panels but wanted to try and mask the fact that it was an M3 abomination?

This will fit perfectly among BMW's other utility vehicles such as the err umm hang on...

Looks like some one had a bit of fun and made a ute then put some swirly mark race stripes on it as a bit more fun to keep people guessing. Makes a cool way to cart your race bike stuff around at the track.

I dont think the utility vehicle market is where BMW is at but if they ever did i could be tempted..