Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

The day the music died.

The inevitable result when the only people that actually buy music are aged between 8 and 12 years of age.

I buy music and i'm old. Be it CD or I-Tunes.

1.) who gives their 13 year old kid a car

2.) why dont her expressions match what she is "singing"

3.) who is that creepy usher looking motherf$%ker going to "get" her

The inevitable result when the only people that actually buy music are aged between 8 and 12 years of age.

I buy tons of music and I'm 39. iTunes or nothing though...

3.) who is that creepy usher looking motherf$%ker going to "get" her

lol

He's adds a whole new dimension of cool to her song.

Some of those music video's aren't bad IF you have the sound disabled.

Teen internet sensation Rebecca Black has been placed under police protection after receiving two death threats.

The 13-year-old shot to fame last month after her song 'Friday' went viral, gathering more than 110 million hits on YouTube and hailed by many as the 'worst song ever'.

Rebecca has copped a lot of flak for her painfully bad music, but some people are taking the criticism too far – threatening to kill the teenager if she doesn't remove her song from the internet.

“One of the threats came over the phone and another emailed,” a spokesperson for the Anaheim, California Police, told Radar Online.

“The threats were related to getting the music off the internet or they would kill her. We are taking the threats very seriously.

“Officers are keeping a watchful eye on her during this on-going investigation.”

.....anyone from Bimmersport claim responsibility?? :unsure:

This just in from the BBC, NBC and WTF news groups "Militant Gorilla Rebel group Bimmersport.co.nz has officially claimed responsibility for the death threats via email on Teen sensation or failsation Rebecca Black. Anaheim, California Police reports in a press conference held yesterday. The Police station went on to add that they would be donating any BMW of their choice to all members of the group in thanks if the threats were completed. Tasman Police District Commander Superintendent Gary Knowles commented that the threat was totally out of character for the prestigious BMW owners guild yet he fully supported any such actions & would not be pressing any charges"

post-2864-1303421262.jpg