Sign in to follow this  
Lucan

24k M325i

Nice looking car, good k's etc but he's dreeaming about the price.

Someone tell em!

Nice example, but dear o farkin dear @ that price.

Seems like a lot of money for that old sled. A nice car in their day, but not exactly an M3 in terms of performance and classic status

Crack pipe.

At that price, i'd expect not one single fault on that car. I'll bet after a pre-purchase inspection that car comes back with at least 5.

I would expect it to come with the big bag of crack and a pipe that the owner is using, along with his time machine that he is using that places this car as a 20k+ car in 2034.

Honestly, when I sold my M325i last year I had a lot of phone calls from people saying I was mad selling it at near 10k and that they were worth much more, they just never seem to sell for much much more.

At that price, i'd expect not one single fault on that car. I'll bet after a pre-purchase inspection that car comes back with at least 5.

It's an E30.

Amazing, looked at this car back in '06 when the exact same seller was trying to sell it on TM back then. He was stuck on $15k firm. Damn I should of brought it then. An increase in $9k in 5 years isn't bad. From what I remember the guy was a bit funny to deal with. Good luck to him,.. again.

What someone wants for a car and what it will sell for are two very different things. I will take my hat off to this seller if he can get the ridiculous price for what is nothing more than a run of the mill e30 with a dealer add on kit...

Come on guys, it has an ariel.

and the extremely rare valour interior