Sign in to follow this  
DarinD

Darin's 36

That handbrake surround looks the kitties titties

sorry just saw this

yes plenty. usually you get a pink sticker for coils but no cert, it is a green sticker if you have cert but incorrect height, unless excessively out/low.

but that said my front is outside tolerance currently, but no troubles. it has a cert and not excessively low. its about the rideheight an M5 would be. i didnt have time to find a good setup before going for cert, so all the playing around to get to the setup i have now i did after cert and just so happens its slighlty lower than the plate says.

Yup, remember chatting to you about it at the meet. Think I'll take a few days to make sure its sitting exactly where I want it to be!

Been there, done that.

Easier if you take that side window out (remove nut behind the seat belt adjustment thing on upper B-pillar), and while you replace the bottom rubber, might as well change the upper curve piece.

Thats the plan of attack! Funny you say that, I thought that curved piece was still good in mine, only after I received all the other bits I noticed the the rubber under the visible piece was completely worn :( looks like I'll have to place another order!

That handbrake surround looks the kitties titties

Cheers buddy!

Beware those gaiters fade like crazy.

Really? I gave a mate another set about six months ago and his still looks like new. Might be different? Fingers crossed!

Damn dude your 36 is looking sweet! I need to get one for a project, I miss them!

Thanks man! Do it! There isn't enough e36 projects going on!

Beware those gaiters fade like crazy.

Just stock pile a few - at $30 each its all good!

Yeah will probably get some freshies. About a year old and they are grey brown. I have a sunroof though? Pretty sure I got from the same store. Definitely worth it regardless.

Yeah will probably get some freshies. About a year old and they are grey brown. I have a sunroof though? Pretty sure I got from the same store. Definitely worth it regardless.

I think I mentioned it in a previous post but I've got a suede set I never used. You're more than welcome to it if yah want.

Nice Style 32's ;)

Haha you would know! Thanks for that mate.

So what happened to the other interior you had in it? That was pretty sweet..

The white one? Wasn't great tbh. It was electric and heated though... Sold it for $150 lol with a dash and carpet etc. No one wanted it!

Those surrounds look great - I'm awaiting mine :)

Thanks! Mine came pretty quick.. Topgaiters?

The white one? Wasn't great tbh. It was electric and heated though... Sold it for $150 lol with a dash and carpet etc. No one wanted it!

God damn it! I would have bought that, even paid over triple that amount...

God damn it! I would have bought that, even paid over triple that amount...

Haha bad timing I guess! But I needed the space. Wait... Does that mean that you found an e36?!

Not yet, but chances are it wont have ivory interior, and I could never turn it down.. But am looking at a few/ make do with what ever BMW dad comes home with

Not yet, but chances are it wont have ivory interior, and I could never turn it down.. But am looking at a few/ make do with what ever BMW dad comes home with

True. I hated the interior tbh... The grey dash particularly. And it was a pain to keep clean!

Michael showed me a pic of something you designed... I like!

Yeah bitch to keep clean but looks good. True the grey looks yuck but if with a black dash and black seat backs and door card outers it would look awesome.. Yeah I might get a few test ones printed. Way more exclusive than those wedding invite mafia ones...

Yeah bitch to keep clean but looks good. True the grey looks yuck but if with a black dash and black seat backs and door card outers it would look awesome.. Yeah I might get a few test ones printed. Way more exclusive than those wedding invite mafia ones...

YOU WHAT?

Should of just quoted the mafia part =D

Oi! You three!.... Sshhhhhh :ph34r:

So I finally got around to doing all the window/screen seals. The windscreen seal was done when I replaced the windscreen last year (insurance forked out for a genuine replacement!)

Both the top and bottom seal at the rear was replaced. As well as the bottom strip and top piece of the rear windscreen.

Looks a lot better now!

post-6404-0-82880300-1381990921_thumb.pn

The amber is starting to grow on me... Thoughts/opinions? (ignore the missing badges, was sussing out replacements.)

post-6404-0-44072100-1381990991_thumb.pn

agreed, amber looks great! not sure how i feel about the blue fern plates but no biggie

Rubbers look good! I'd stay with the ambers.'had clears on my black 328 but changed to ambers as it gives a bit of colour, contrast and definition on the darker colours. Or I'm just using words to make it sound good hahaha.