Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Bye bye rusty slammington

I dont follow any of the stanceworks sh*t so I dont know what goes on or what he is like.

I liked the car when it had the warbird theme painted on it.

LOL, i don't think i'm THAT bad am i?

no but its just funny because people will take it seriously and have a cry about it.

what Oli said lol love watching these threads

Tell us more.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthrea...ke&page=146

post 3649 carrying on for the next page or so. youll have to filter the crap its out bored thread. Theres probably more information on other forums if your interested, cant remember if the photos are in that thread above or not. anything on stanceworks thats negative about him gets deleted. mind you he own the place, i guess its fair lol, so probably dont bother looking there

I think we should all just say RIP car and lock this thread its going to turn into a shitball like the thread posted by Andy.

I think we should all just say RIP car and lock this thread its going to turn into a shitball like the thread posted by Andy.

haha nah thats just americans for you, we are better than them :P

how much would u sell your 5er wag for Andy? just being nosey, saw you wanted to swap for a e46 compact..thank god u didnt

I think we should all just say RIP car

What? It's a car, it's just a car!

LOL bellicose

Posted Image

Gutted about the car, its a very well known icon with the whole stance movement, epic fire fail.

how much would u sell your 5er wag for Andy? just being nosey, saw you wanted to swap for a particulare46 compact..thank god u didnt

Yeah not trying to sell it, just keeping options open. every car is for sale at the right price lol. Was schnitzer kitted and uber low milage etc, but i put the figures together and its not worth buying a car based mainly on fuel savings. had a few mechanical issues with the car too so i walked away. i havent seen another compact i like before or since lol

Lol @ people claiming to "live a low lifestyle"

CFB going through this cleaning up, s**t listed