Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Bye bye rusty slammington

this will get the fan boys panties in a knot

Posted Image

Sounds pretty familir doesnt it? The reputation he has worked so hard to get, crushed by a fraud. Thank Steve/FCSteve from bimmerfest.com for taking a screen shot. this photo will spread like the plauge through the bmw community

E: and i have been told the thread that post is in has been deleted. so there you go

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

What's with all the fan boy, swinging on nuts talk?

People liked his car and photography skills, that's all. Mike B seems to be up there with Brian Tamaki going by the way some of you act, as far as acting goes on a forum.

All he's done is coin "Stance", but people were lowering their car's and fitting wide wheels a long time before he came along.

Burned.

i just put it on bimmersport.co.nz i cant wait to see the **** fight thats going to happen haha

Fair enough to post it and I can't be bothered reading but to do it just to see a sh*t hit the fan is pretty immature if you ask me....

And I am no fanboy <_<

People liked his car and photography skills, that's all. Mike B seems to be up there with Brian Tamaki going by the way some of you act, as far as acting goes on a forum.

All he's done is coin "Stance", but people were lowering their car's and fitting wide wheels a long time before he came along.

+1, well put.

Edited by AJ_D

Oh well, start again. By shear boredom he decided to start the engine on the ground, there you go....

I would say fraud too. Who the f**k would think of getting their camera out to film their shed being burnt down.

he needs a PR agency. s**ts gone britney spares

hahaha

Well said Peter James.

I'm pretty sure most of us aren't really capable of doing as much fabrication as what Mike did to that car.

Saw this a few days ago on SW. I lol'd

Well said.

[comedy post]

Nicely put. It was a cool car and well know on a small bunch of forums on the interweb.

I was actually the original trendsetter before the interweb forums and had a mean as rat car in 96, only back then a car with no ride height (springs), front splitter on the ground and rolling rusty panels and missing trim was generally considered a POS and was constantly pink stickered. I loved it though and always thought it was a tough as nails hot rod. I also rocked a Trucker cap a summer before everyone else.

Here is a picture of it before removing the front bump stops and letting the panels rust more. Note brand new E39 at the time..

Posted Image

Still waiting for my award for coolness to arrive in the post, hope it gets here before my hair thins and middle age kicks in..

[comedy post]

:lol::mellow:

bugger, I was always a huge fan of that car. Not so much of the look but more so of the amount of work that had gone into it and it's ability to create epic shitstorms whenever it was bought up on here. it polarized opinions like nothing else.

can someone elaborate to me about rusting,flaring,chopping,bagging,engine etc etc that he done on a sh*t 5'er, to be so so cool. it looked like sh*t, yes it was somewhat different colour wise but still same old sh*t.

can someone elaborate to me about rusting,flaring,chopping,bagging,engine etc etc that he done on a sh*t 5'er, to be so so cool. it looked like sh*t, yes it was somewhat different colour wise but still same old sh*t.

Carefull Kerry, you'll upset the kiddies and then your posts will get pulled.

PS check ya PMs.

Carefull Kerry, you'll upset the kiddies and then your posts will get pulled.

Bellicose can never help himself

Bellicose can never help himself

Well i guess i'm the only one who when he voices an opinion he gets jumped on for being "jealous, a jerk or a bully"

Now listen carefully....................f**k YOU and the rest of the little f**kwits with big mouths and f**k all else.

Bring on the warning or the ban.

i think you exceeded your bandwidth

i think you exceeded your bandwidth

Yep, I would say its a safe bet.

This. Yeah the car is different, but he just bleats on how awesome his car is etc etc and people boost him up just because he (iirc) started stanceworks. I never liked the car and didnt care much for his attitude, though i did appreciate the work thats gone into the car and the quest to be different. But when you publically get called out in this situation by blatantly frauding, he deserves what he gets. Its not the first time this has happened to him of late either.

Well i guess i'm the only one who when he voices an opinion he gets jumped on for being "jealous, a jerk or a bully"

Now listen carefully....................f**k YOU and the rest of the little f**kwits with big mouths and f**k all else.

Bring on the warning or the ban.

lol love your style...