Sign in to follow this  
MGL

Project Boat

Any one want to buy my boat?

$200 without trailer (Can be delivered around auckland)

$400 with

Its a 4 meter ply skinned boat. Very easy to do repair work, customise, sand paint etc.

Its got a couple of soft spots. Apparently, the guy I brought it from took it out

on the water about two weeks ago. I gotta say, I wouldnt before cleaning it up a bit,

but what ever....

Its got remotes for an OMC outboard (Johnson/Evinrude) (gear shift one is rusted through, throttle working)

rope type steering (MOMO steering wheel!)

post-3016-1303341023.jpg

Given the lack of a motor, it doesnt vteck very hard at all. But if it was all vteck'd up then I imagine it would vteck hard enough for the lot of yis!

(thats not me by the way)

I'd be more vanos-hard, if an m52b20 could be classed as something that was able to vanos hard, which it's not.

Cheers for your interest though! :)

Did anyone else open this thread hoping to see a twin turbo v12 7 series race car project? :(

Did anyone else open this thread hoping to see a twin turbo v12 7 series race car project? :(

+1 :(

I was expecting a 7 Series with a huge glass and bog body kit actually. Quite disappointed its a boat.

Spotted a tyre cover on a Isuzu Monster Uterus this morning that read "my other car is a boat". Clearly he has trouble identifying what a car is and his boat has left him with no money to buy a decent car.

PS this thread needs more RED TRACTOR.

Nope, as that would be a 'BARGE' :lol:

Unfortunately it actually is a boat. But there must be heaps of you guys that have a spare m20 floating around (ha!) apparently they're very easy to marinise...

In saying that, I'll swap it for an M20 - facelift

GImmie an M20 with all the loom and computer etc and you can have the trailer too!

$500 and it comes with a KDX200 motocross bike!

I could turn it into a spa-pool or something I suppose...

This should be a lesson to everyone! Don't decide at 7am, when you've just got home from a night out to

go on trademe!

I wish I did have a 7 series....

Trademe - here I come!!! :)

Funny you say that, a mate of mine has built a car using a twin turbo 750I motor...

(ha!) apparently they're very easy to marinise...

I saw one of the longtail boats they have in Thailand with an m20 on the back lol. They use anything there, no lexu v8 though :(