Sign in to follow this  
barracuda83

Brembo brake covers

anyone know much about putting the ebay available red brembo brake pad covers? i was considering as would look cool. But things im considering is i) heat issue, ii) glue falling off ii) would the covers rub against 18" wheels as i saw the wheels are real close to the brakes.

Dude, maybe it's the beers I've just had, maybe it's that lateness of the hour, but I cannot help but think that stick on brembo covers just fail on so many levels... I mean, it's a bit more subtle than a sticker list of aftermarket car brands on your door, but it still fails.

Just my 2c, but the money can go on better things...

@sick puppy and @antil you guys are actually right....it might look good and real but craps my "all factory OEM" plans. Thanks guys much appreciated ill pass on the idea

@sick puppy and @antil you guys are actually right....it might look good and real but craps my "all factory OEM" plans. Thanks guys much appreciated ill pass on the idea

lol

They look good. Fooled me, every Taxi in Thailand has them.

There is a Z3 in Devonport that has them, looked so cool up until I was 1m away.

These look legit. Need the Slotted and/or drilled rotors to match tho

There is a Z3 in Devonport that has them, looked so cool up until I was 1m away.

I thought brake uprades were for performance, not looks?

I must be getting old <_< .

I thought brake uprades were for performance, not looks?

I must be getting old <_< .

Group buy?

We've had cars come in for brakes with them on...it can take longer to get them off without breaking them than it takes to do the brake job.... we will not refit them... end of story

We've had cars come in for brakes with them on...it can take longer to get them off without breaking them than it takes to do the brake job.... we will not refit them... end of story

How are they attatched?

How are they attatched?

Most have come in with a tube of urethane under each one... I'm not going to tie up a hoist for a day waiting for the stuff to go off

Speaking of which, where do I get a tube of urethane from?

My plans don't involve bits of red plastic, honest! :P

Panel Beating Supplies in Auckland.. they do it in black & grey. Ring me Monday if you want their contact details