Sign in to follow this  
pjay

RUSTY

^BAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yea mine just leaks every month and i always have to spend money on it?

I have a love hate relationship with mine.

Hate until I'm inside her, then it's all love.

Not really - you couldn't go far (eg to the beach) w/out getting, ummm, beached.

I don't know what it is about the cars that this guy puts together, but they certainly get a reaction!

Must have started more handbags on Bimmersport than any other builder. <_<

Personally I am a fan, and love this new car to death, but then "older" classics, lowered on good rims floats my boat :D . It's not as easy as it looks, plenty of others have tried harder and failed to get the look right.

Each to their own I suppose. B)

It's okay.

but I'd rather it be a bit more period.

Love it.

But then I'm not one to hate on a car just because a certain person built it. ;)

Some of us mod cars not only to look good, but things like something to work on, something to be proud of (not just for show off value) something to perform, something to serve altenate purpose to daily driving (track days)

There are many reasons. Again as other point out, once your on the other side of doing it its what makes us different and is something positive to do that brings good times.

for me this is my 4th vehicle build and Im not getting sick of doing this stuff.

I love tricking my car(s), can't get enough, keep buying things for them, already bought two things for the 3 this week.

Hasn't he stated on Stanceworks he isn't goign to change it as he thinks it's perfect?

It's not impossibly low either, it looks reasonably driveable (more so than alot of other cars i currently see around).

It's okay.

but I'd rather it be a bit more period.

What's not period about it? The size of the rims? (actual question here, not taking the piss).

18's on a car that spose to run 15's will always look low but are actually practical as wheel height makes up for it. Diff ratio is another story.

18's on a car that spose to run 15's will always look low but are actually practical as wheel height makes up for it. Diff ratio is another story.

am not quite sure what you mean there. Nothing will change as the overall tyre diameter stays as close to factory as possible. Only the sidewall height gets smaller as the wheel gets bigger.