Sign in to follow this  
pjay

RUSTY

herp derp.

WTF is herp derp? Is it retard language?

Could be, you should know.

You're the one that wrote it.

Troy does have a point - its just an extremely low CS with very nice wheels that probably foul the guards, and the whole car will be scared of speedbumps and driveways (unless its on air).

Still very nice to look at.

Edited by CamB

Troy does have a point - its just an extremely low CS with very nice wheels that probably foul the guards, and the whole car will be scared of speedbumps and driveways (unless its on air).

Still very nice to look at.

Yeah but implying a car can't be special if it just has flashy wheels is pretty lame. The flawless condition of the car, combined with its stance/wheels is what makes it. Why does it need to be heavily modified to be considered amazing.

Perfection via minimalism.

Yeah but implying a car can't be special if it just has flashy wheels is pretty lame. The flawless condition of the car, combined with its stance/wheels is what makes it. Why does it need to be heavily modified to be considered amazing.

Perfection via minimalism.

It's a nice car to look at (i like it), but it's defiantly not amazing. All he has done is added some wheels to an already nice car.

Actually, I think fitting ridiculous wheels to cars just for looks is pretty lame. Why the hell do people even stretch tyres? Why run stupid amounts of camber? Why dont you just get wheels that fit properly in the first place? Why make your car so damn low? It handles like sh*t and it's impracticable as phuck.

I DONT UNDERSTAND

It's a nice car to look at (i like it), but it's defiantly not amazing. All he has done is added some wheels to an already nice car.

Actually, I think fitting ridiculous wheels to cars just for looks is pretty lame. Why the hell do people even stretch tyres? Why run stupid amounts of camber? Why dont you just get wheels that fit properly in the first place? Why make your car so damn low? It handles like sh*t and it's impracticable as phuck.

I DONT UNDERSTAND

Because everyone is different, just like i think why the hell do dickheads in their honda civic try and race me when im driving the 8 series, and why the hell people ruin cars with ugly vault chromes.. I guess if the world was all the same it would be a stupid place to live.

^and boring.

Nah, if everyone like what I liked it would be way more interesting. Hearing people talk about chromies and rotarys is boring, hearing girls talking about the latest shortland street episode is boring.

Totally agree. Typical haters.

Yep, a complete hater. I already said it was a nice car to look at.

I guess some people like there cars to look nice in photos...with flash wheels nearly rubbing on the guards and stretched tyres.

And others, like yourself, like their cars to drive well.

Edited by Blackie

Yeah it is...hater much? :P

nah i appreciate the cars for what they are, not that the e28 was to my style. just didn't expect him to still be going after he got called out so many times with his last project(s). this car is pretty nice though, as long as it isn't touched anymore. classics should be kept that way imo.

I DONT UNDERSTAND

your too old

I love it. It's a tuner turn on a classic car. I never thought one of those could look that good.

Who care's if it's impractically low.. you don't have to drive it.

I DONT UNDERSTAND

As much as it pains me to admit it, i have to agree with you on this.

Take note of this as the chance of it happening ever again are almost non-existant.

Getting picky..

Posted Image

Bonnet could be better :P

To standout, doing anything aggressive or out of the ordinary will make people look. Why paint your car a different colour? Why change your wheels? Why go super low? Some people want to be different than the rest, something to be remembered by. I know barely any of the cars on this site. But the ones I do know have been modified. Pjays fluro e36, Bellicose's bright e34 and Ute. As well as Josh's heavily modified e30.

Being different is in. We wouldn't all drive the same car would we, it's how we express ourselves

To standout, doing anything aggressive or out of the ordinary will make people look. Why paint your car a different colour? Why change your wheels? Why go super low? Some people want to be different than the rest, something to be remembered by. I know barely any of the cars on this site. But the ones I do know have been modified. Pjays fluro e36, Bellicose's bright e34 and Ute. As well as Josh's heavily modified e30.

Being different is in. We wouldn't all drive the same car would we, it's how we express ourselves

So it's pretty much to seek attention from others?

Take note of this as the chance of it happening ever again are almost non-existant.

Cmon mate, that's not very friendly.

Well summarized Ethan.

the guy with the diamante needs to see this thread, this car looks clean as hell

and i dont think owner clearly cares about opinions , how it should be!

our cars are like women, a lift, tuck or enlargement can't hurt. some peeps just prefer the natural curves over modified ones