Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

Concourse Spec e34 540i

Bought a 540i and drove it back from wellington, its practically a new car inside and out with no problems. I took some quick pics to give an idea of what it looks like but am yet to get some good pics....

post-3670-1317192064.jpg

post-3670-1317192070.jpg

post-3670-1317192078.jpg

post-3670-1317192084.jpg

post-3670-1317192103.jpg

post-3670-1317192110.jpg

post-3670-1317192118.jpg

If this is the one that was on trademe, yes you have great score! I thought VERY long and hard about that car, but couldnt justify two garage queens just now, calypsot E34s no less! Decided i was better off not seeing it coz i would have brought it ha. Enjoy it mate!

Edit: are the skirts SE skirts?

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

looking good , good score ,

now just needs a manual :)

seams like everyone is grabbing bargain 540i's , they are a lot of car for the $$$

you could spend thousands and thousands trying to make a e30 go as good as one of these

Good score James..that is nice.

I must be the odd one out cos no matter how hard i try e34s just dont do it for me..duh!!

Shite that is one nice E34 James - Good on you. Hope you can keep it in that condition

removed the style 5's for the racecar and put on Aprils old 850i wheels..... Also had to give it a clean after a drive to Napier which also resulted in a wild Pig charging at the car head on. Only damage was a bent number plate and broken surround :ph34r:

post-3670-1322376778.jpg

Edited by Jamez

removed the style 5's for the racecar and put on Aprils old 850i wheels..... Also had to give it a clean after a drive to Napier which also resulted in a wild Pig charging at the car head on. Only damage was a bent number plate and broken surround :ph34r:

What was the damage to the pig?

would love to see this one of these days

What was the damage to the pig?

It ran off into the bush but I think it was ok as it was a pretty slow impact.

I think I need a Touring in my life, anyone interested in buying this car?

Gave it a clean and put the style 5's back on, also had to change the tie rod ends to get a WOF.

The old tyres managed to wear out the shoulders, not surprised seeing as it had 14 degrees of toe in.

Posted Image

Gave it a clean and put the style 5's back on, also had to change the tie rod ends to get a WOF.

The old tyres managed to wear out the shoulders, not surprised seeing as it had 14 degrees of toe in.

Posted Image

thats why i always swapped the front to back soon after the shoulder wear appeared