Sign in to follow this  
kwhelan

Top gear Xmas special

latest xmas special in India is light hearted if you like their sort of sillyness

available on the usual sites

Edited by kwhelan

Bit disappointed in this special if I'm honest. The previous one was better. It seems more funny if they are breaking down all the time. I did piss myself when they ripped the front of Hammond's car off for Jezza to say "I don't understand winching but I don' think that's part of it"

It's funny, my friend and I loathed the last special, Iraq one but thought this was rather good.

TopGear is getting boring. Sure, there are a few good moments but maybe they are starting to run out of ideas or places to go.

TopGear is getting boring. Sure, there are a few good moments but maybe they are starting to run out of ideas or places to go.

I cant believe im saying that i agree with you on that. But then again, its done like 16 seasons or something to be fair!

Didnt enjoy watching the mini getting ripped into pieces. What a shame destroying such a mint car.

I think they should revisit some of their old ideas, like the 24hr endurance race in the e46 diesel, and making the espace faster with mods

where do you find the new episodes? they used to have them on the topgear website where i used to watch them but they dont seem to upload them anymore. I cant watch them on TV as i am one of those rare people that dont even own one (the odd show i do watch is available on TVNZ or TV3 on demand anyway)

I didn't really enjoy this special ether. Thought it was a bit lifeless. Cars were way too mint, hence why they bashed them up trying to make them unreliable. It looked like everything went way to smoothly.

I didn't really enjoy this special ether. Thought it was a bit lifeless. Cars were way too mint, hence why they bashed them up trying to make them unreliable. It looked like everything went way to smoothly.

+1

too staged. Didn't really achieve anything. hardly worth viewing...I got bored and did housework.

where do you find the new episodes?

www.finalgear.com