Sign in to follow this  
sidewayswhat!

Ireland Engineering

not sure what service is like but the quality of the parts is excellent. Ive had some of thier stuff but i brought it second hand

They are very professional and helpful. I recommend them

Lots of cars on here running their stuff including mine. Do it. Cant go wrong.

sweet I'm looking at getting a turbo manifold and top and bottom gaskets from them and some other stuff. All up I might be spending about $1300usd on there stuff, so I dont want to be ripped off, Dont really want to skip on important stuff haha.

might need to check the manifold fits on rhd cars.

Yes thank you for re-minding me I'm going to send them an email and try work out a deal or something.

They are very professional and helpful. I recommend them

Yep. What he said.

What is there email.

Ive sent them few emails but no replies

Really keen on few parts they do. Adds up to atleast 2k usd

Just ring them, then follow up with an email if need be. They are really good to deal with. Often you get straight through to Jeff Ireland, the owner ,but his staff are just as good.

They work very well. Just ask ash .. I brought in some Ireland stuff for him. Let me know if you want me to sort sea freight if the items you want are heavy or large

all parts i have purchased off them where great apart from a short shift kit that broke but that was a minor production issue, so had it fixed locally.

emails are a bit hit and miss but phone calls work, i would pay attention to the RHD vs LHD part difference ie. manifold, exaust or anything close to exaust like my steering, i forgot about this when ordering a urethane steering coupler..... it turned to jelly when i was stuck in traffic and i lost almost all steering!

I bought the yellow E30 urethane engine mounts.... turns out they were made from thick custard jelly , no good for racing, maybe ok for road.

• Like 2