Sign in to follow this  
kwhelan

Heads Up for cool App (free)

With my current phone. I think I would need to Smash rather than Bump. Huawei is such a sh*t brand.

With my current phone. I think I would need to Smash rather than Bump. Huawei is such a sh*t brand.

haha, I got given one of those from my phone provider... I haven't even opened the box.

cheers :)

anyne tried that bump transfer pay thing?

Huawei has some decent phones. Some of them are a joke though, but there is a new one coming that I would use. And the old 'high end' model is OK.

Try Flixel if you are on iOS - it's awesome. (I'd love to see a Bimmersport vehicle flixel thread)

Device history: One X, Nexus S, HTC HD2, HTC Legend, iPhone 3G, iPhone

+1 have had this for ages.

Same here, downloaded it as an update ages ago, tried it with my mac book and the wife's I-Phone and found it to be very frustrating to use. Not a simple bump, more 1000 questions and a pain TBH.

Another good app, "Flick Tunes".

I found it yesterday (not free unfortunately), after getting annoyed from double clicking home button and fiddling around the gearstick to change songs. You use swipes to change songs and volume etc

Great for your iPod/iPhone, especially if you don't wanna get distracted from changing songs.

post-5113-1339058726.jpg