Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Are there any Jaguar conisseurs here?

I am importing a 1963 MkII 3.8 Jaguar which has been rebuilt by Beachams of Hastings.

The car would have cost in excess of $100,000 when first purchased from Beachams, but I'm asking $35,000 firm.

Beacham Jags are completely rebuilt from the ground up and are far better than a new one. This car has Power steering and Air conditioning.

If anyone, or any associates are interested, then PM me please.

post-2989-1339283397.jpg

post-2989-1339283424.jpg

post-2989-1339283440.jpg

Edited by C0SM0S

got a pic of the dash?....i just love that line up of switches and gauges!I was so close buying one once ,until my mate(an English RR mechanic) said not too......I still wish i did tho.

So it was exported, and now it is being imported back?

Nice car, great price! We have a daimler 250 Which has the V8 rumble just not the go of a 3.8/ 3.4

I suspect built in Hastings in the UK, not NZ...

No no, surprisingly Beacham are NZ. Masters at restoration and classic modification

Hastings NZ, I have been to the workshop several times, they do a good job, shame about the management of the place though, very poor people skills, I could say more about one in particular but won't.

Hastings NZ, I have been to the workshop several times, they do a good job, shame about the management of the place though, very poor people skills, I could say more about one in particular but won't.

WHAHAHA we must know the same "person" then.

Boy-o-boy could i tell some tales 'bout the people, cars & practices of that lot.

I did some work for the Doctor a few years ago when they were behind the Mobil in Havelock.

In saying that, i would get them to do an E type for me, but by christ i'd be watching the build like a hawk.

Edited by bellicose

WHAHAHA we must know the same "person" then.

Boy-o-boy could i tell some tales 'bout the people, cars & practices of that lot.

I did some work for the Doctor a few years ago when they were behind the Mobil in Havelock.

In saying that, i would get them to do an E type for me, but by christ i'd be watching the build like a hawk.

Interesting - I was aware of them & what & how they built up these cars to modern specs. Also that they exported many of them.

That said, I haven't seen one of their cars to comment, but sounds like you guys know something about them that's not quite right?

BOT with this car - always loved the Mk2 & thought very seriously on restoring one (Daimler or Jag) a few yrs back, kinda glad I didn't though...for obvious reasons

By pictures - I suspect this car is in Japan?

Yes, the car is in Japan, or will be for about a week, then it's on it's way home.

Should have it ready to sell in about 5-6 weeks.

This pic is the other side of the dash as someone requested.

post-2989-1339373313.jpg

Edited by C0SM0S

I am importing a 1963 MkII 3.8 Jaguar which has been rebuilt by Beachams of Hastings.

The car would have cost in excess of $100,000 when first purchased from Beachams, but I'm asking $35,000 firm.

Beacham Jags are completely rebuilt from the ground up and are far better than a new one. This car has Power steering and Air conditioning.

If anyone, or any associates are interested, then PM me please.

I know a couple of people who are bang into 60s Jags (and they've got a bit of coin to boot). I'll pass this on.

Ive seen a few Beachems & they (esp the more recent ones) are simply stunning.

Classic cars with all the benefits of 21st century skills & technology

This one looks nice Brian

I wonder when this one was done? Doesn't have the J gate?