Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

E36 m3 mirrors

Hey all,

I'm looking for some m3 side mirrors for my touring to complete the m transformation.

I've been looking at some on eBay but they state lhd only.

Is there any reason why they are non transferable? I wouldn't of thought there was an issue.

Any info would be good

Cheers

LHD mirrors are completely different and you won't be able to see out of them....they will look cool though :D

LHD mirrors are completely different and you won't be able to see out of them....they will look cool though :D

Out of interest Glenn, does this apply to all BMWs?

My ones are still left hand drive ones, they are a nightmare to see out of but look titis.

Do they look different to rhd ones? Guess il have to spend some big dollars to get some oem ones then.

Thanx guys

buy a cheap late model 96-98 318is sedan with them on it , swap them for std one and sell the car again.

actually my brother has a green 318is sedan and he doesn't need the sport mirrors , better to replace with std ones easier for his kids to use to learn to drive with

$300pr

Hmmmm very tempting. Will be in touch

If you look at a car front on you will see that they are offset, plus when driving you won't see f**k all!

My ones are still left hand drive ones, they are a nightmare to see out of but look titis.

Form > function eh :P

Most of the car is form over function (dd) but I have a pig of a driveway where side mirrors are essential aswell as scaffold boards to get down it, so I dont think I can skip out on function this time no matter how good the lhd mirrors look :(

Hey all,

I'm looking for some m3 side mirrors for my touring to complete the m transformation.

I've been looking at some on eBay but they state lhd only.

Is there any reason why they are non transferable? I wouldn't of thought there was an issue.

Any info would be good

Cheers

Look on ebay.co.uk rather than .com. I've found some good cheap suppliers for parts on there and all RHD, of course!