Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Parting out my E30. Loads of rare and interesting parts available!

Hi Guys,

As per the title, I am parting out my E30. Have started a bunch of auctions this evening and will be doing a bunch more tomorrow night. There are lot of very rare and interesting parts that I will be selling so have a look through my trademe auctions and see if anything tickles your fancy. Check out my listings Here

A pic of my car for reference...

Posted Image

Let me know if there is anything I haven't yet listed that you might be particularly interested in.

Cheers!!

Hmm possibly the first set of M3 seats ive heard of for sale in NZ

Looks like the only options missing is the maplight mirror and the headlight wipers!

Looks too good to part out, must be the engine that was f**ked? Seems a real waste to be parting that out though, based on your prices, youd get more as is, cooked engine or whatever taken into account. I dont know the full story though....

..I must remember im into E34s now...

Yep, of all the parts, those seats are the things I am most struggling to part with but oh well, they gotta go!

Car was originally an automatic 318i converted to 325 manual by previous owner, most of the other good stuff was added by me after years of collecting parts. The car was a total turd when I bought it and I have spent too long trying to polish it. Engine is fine on it (but presold) but car needs lots more time, money and effort spent on it to get it where I would want it and I can't be bothered anymore. I assure you it would be a hard sell in its current state if I was to ask the amount I am hoping to get in parts!

Can you hold/store some parts until i plan a trip to Auckland as i am in New Plymouth?

Cheers Blair

Can you hold/store some parts until i plan a trip to Auckland as i am in New Plymouth?

Cheers Blair

Yes, I would be happy to do that for bimmersport members.

Yep, of all the parts, those seats are the things I am most struggling to part with but oh well, they gotta go!

Car was originally an automatic 318i converted to 325 manual by previous owner, most of the other good stuff was added by me after years of collecting parts. The car was a total turd when I bought it and I have spent too long trying to polish it. Engine is fine on it (but presold) but car needs lots more time, money and effort spent on it to get it where I would want it and I can't be bothered anymore. I assure you it would be a hard sell in its current state if I was to ask the amount I am hoping to get in parts!

Can you clarify the suspension/hub setup, have you used e36 struts in the front somehow? how did you det the 5 stud pattern at the back?

do you still have the steering rack?

Steering rack is E36. I converted it using this method.

I was never really happy with the setup, I don't think I got it quite right with the combining of the e36 and e30 joints. I can however, supply the e36 rack with power steering hoses made to suit E30 (this is the hard part!!), and the required spacers to someone if they want it. I don't want to supply the steering shaft with the combined e30/e36 joints though, it would be up to the buyer to start this again themselves.

Let me know if interested.

Hmm, how much are you after for the carpet? Looks like some nice parts you have!

Carpet is one of the parts letting the car down at the moment unfortunately. It is ripped around the accelerator pedal and has lost a bit of shape around the sills. I can take pictures if you want but it is probably better off going in the skip.

Can you clarify the suspension/hub setup, have you used e36 struts in the front somehow? how did you det the 5 stud pattern at the back?

Front setup is all E36 M3 evo. Control arms with e30 m3 offset bushes, e36 m3 evo hubs, spindles, and brakes combined with Bilstein sport struts to suit e36 m3 evo. This bolts right up and e30 springs fit this setup. The control arms have been presold to someone else but the rest is for sale.

Rear setup is completely e36 318ti from the subframe down but with e30 325i axles to fit to E30 diff.

Hmm possibly the first set of M3 seats ive heard of for sale in NZ

Looks like the only options missing is the maplight mirror and the headlight wipers!

Looks too good to part out, must be the engine that was f**ked? Seems a real waste to be parting that out though, based on your prices, youd get more as is, cooked engine or whatever taken into account. I dont know the full story though....

..I must remember im into E34s now...

sh*t your a real expert arent ya.

Matt I'll take the rack, text me.

Keeping a close eye on your auctions.... :ph34r:

Let me know if anyone else wants to take the bumpers and spoiler from the mtech2 kit as i will definately take those side skirts and pods off your hands.

sh*t your a real expert arent ya.

After 6 years in this game and 14 to date, i like to think i know a thing or three about them

Added a few things to the watchlist...! You've hoarded some good bits over the years.

Could be keen on bumpers + spoiler if Andre wants the pods and the price is right.

Edited by Surge

Keeping a close eye on your auctions.... :ph34r:

Let me know if anyone else wants to take the bumpers and spoiler from the mtech2 kit as i will definately take those side skirts and pods off your hands.

will have a buyer for the front bumper if you get the sides.

One day I will buy another E30 and regret selling a lot of these parts haha. The next one might have to be an m3 to make up for it all. That will be many years down the track though!

All good if you guys want to split the bodykit parts up and pay me separately but I'll leave it up to you to figure out the logistics of it all.

I'll be keen on the front skirt?

ill take the front bumper complete top half pay up to $300. andrew t im sure youl take the lower so lets work out pricing and other andrew take the rest ?

Edited by kerry

or il possibly take the whole front pending price.

:o

Ill be watching auctions, want that steering wheel!