Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Parting out my E30. Loads of rare and interesting parts available!

ill take the front bumper complete top half pay up to $300. andrew t im sure youl take the lower so lets work out pricing and other andrew take the rest ?

if kerry takes the top half im keen as on the lower half

I saw the comments on TM. I was keen on the front & rear (complete kit) minus the sides cos mine is 4door.

How much are you willing to pay for the sides?

edit= this was aimed at andre3000

Edited by Shady

It's times like these that makes me wish I was still in the e30 game. *sigh*

Added a few things to the watchlist...! You've hoarded some good bits over the years.

Could be keen on bumpers + spoiler if Andre wants the pods and the price is right.

will have a buyer for the front bumper if you get the sides.

Would still need to sort a buyer for the rear and spoiler though?

I saw the comments on TM. I was keen on the front & rear (complete kit) minus the sides cos mine is 4door.

How much are you willing to pay for the sides?

edit= this was aimed at andre3000

I'd be happy to pay 300 for the side skirts and pods. Pm me if this sounds good. I'm in Auckland so can pickup the whole shibang if you guys want me to. Can ship or hold the bumpers, whatever's easiest.

I'll PM all of you just so we know we are on the same page. If all goes to plan I'd be looking at picking the kit up end of this week...?

How much for both front and rear badges (new or old rear)?

Also how much for the lollipops? Are they OEM rubber m3 offset bushes?

How much for both front and rear badges (new or old rear)?

Also how much for the lollipops? Are they OEM rubber m3 offset bushes?

I'll the let the auctions run separately at this stage and see how they go before I look at package deals.

Are you after the whole lollipop mount or just the bush? The bushes are Powerflex urethane, as are the rear trailing arm bushes and the rear subframe bushes. I was thinking I would start an auction this weekend selling them as a group, maybe $250 reserve?

One day I will buy another E30 and regret selling a lot of these parts haha. The next one might have to be an m3 to make up for it all. That will be many years down the track though!

All good if you guys want to split the bodykit parts up and pay me separately but I'll leave it up to you to figure out the logistics of it all.

You can always buy mine bro

I'll the let the auctions run separately at this stage and see how they go before I look at package deals.

Are you after the whole lollipop mount or just the bush? The bushes are Powerflex urethane, as are the rear trailing arm bushes and the rear subframe bushes. I was thinking I would start an auction this weekend selling them as a group, maybe $250 reserve?

Was really after the mount and the bush to make it easy to swap into my car. Could be interested in all the bushes though. How old are they? Show any signs of wear?

You can always buy mine bro

Knowing you that car will be for sale long before I can afford it! I'm suprised it's not already haha

Was really after the mount and the bush to make it easy to swap into my car. Could be interested in all the bushes though. How old are they? Show any signs of wear?

I could do them together if you wanted. They have only been in the car for about a year, done maybe 15000kms. As far as I know they aren't showing any signs of wear, these are top quality bushes and pretty much designed to last a lifetime. I will give them a close inspection this weekend once I start stripping the rest of the car.

Most of these auctions are ending TONIGHT!!!

Get your act together and don't miss out on some of these rare parts!

I was busy doing yardwork and just popped onto TM and realised they finish tonight. Have placed a few bids on some items Im keen on. Cheers

I also notice the dash has shot up - didnt know people would pay more than $400!? The kit is sold. And the seats are met reserve. Good luck with the sales, hope you make at least enough to make it worth your while.

Also, why didnt you consider selling the car complete? Im sure i't would've been worth a few G as it was with reg n wof?

If you see this in time Matt: bring the steering wheel and anything else I win into work tomorrw :D

Had a dig at the seats would have finished my car off nicely but had to walk away from the computer to stop bidding, crazy as!

If you see this in time Matt: bring the steering wheel and anything else I win into work tomorrw :D

Yep, already have them sitting in my car for you!

Has been a busy weekend stripping the car down but I am stoked with how the auctions have run. Definitely proven worth my while rather than trying to sell the car whole I feel!

what did the tech2 wheel go for in the end? they rarely come up and i have one that i didnt pay market price for so intrested

Everything was crazy. I just watched everything, even the stuff I dont want - just see the wars. I never thought a dash would go over $400 (most places only ask for that much), and that gearknob for $122? Wow. And Handbrake handle & boot - wow expensive. Some people went crazy with their bids. I just managed to get the Smiley Lights, but had to back out of a lot of stuff cos my Mrs wouldnt not be happy if I won what I wanted LOL.

But was a crazy night watching all of that stuff.

Just curious, whats your TM username? I assume you were one of the last minute bidders in those wars? Seems you may have won a few items?

My girlfriends brother bought the m3 seats, dash and mtech II kit.

For his 1990 318i coupe convertes 325i now rebuilt and stroked to b28 fully panel and painted and airbagged on 18x8s

all he needs is Lucan to teach him how to turbo :P and imo BBS RS

Bye bye E30!

Posted Image

Will be listing a whole bunch of other little bits and pieces over the next couple of days. Nothing particularly rare or special, but plenty of smaller parts. If anyone is after anything in particular that I haven't listed yet then ask me and I'll let you know if I still have it or not. Otherwise, I'll post again once auctions are up.

PS. Engine + gearbox not available (although oil cooler is!)

Edit: Damn! I thought I had flipped that photo. Oh well, I'm sure you'll get the idea

Edited by Matt

Also... Don't suppose anyone is interested in a rust free, non-sunroof, 2 door shell?? Still has live rego even! Can possibly chuck a 4 stud suspension setup back on it to get it rolling if someone is really interested.