Sign in to follow this  
318Touring

You'd need sunglasses driving this one

wow that's dropped.

I wonder if the original owner walked into the dealership to pickup the car and went...."doh!".

ill take a Rolls instead

552 bhp & 479 lbf·ft of torque and somehow they put an interior like that with it?

Life has a cruel sense of humour sometimes :(

That would have to be a custom order surely, it's a f**ken train wreck IMO, I like these cars but those colour combo's make me want to gouge out my eyeballs, colour combo would devalue the car by a good 30-50k IMO.

Posted Image

Edited by The Diesel Guy

I know the wholesaler that bought it. Agreed that it's hideous, cheap car at $81k though. Throw $3-4k at it replacing the leather and painting the wheels and it could look alright

I know the wholesaler that bought it. Agreed that it's hideous, cheap car at $81k though. Throw $3-4k at it replacing the leather and painting the wheels and it could look alright

I don't mind the leather, it's the hideous brown dash, and the butt ugly car that ruin it for me.

I's take an early 2000's Arnage anyday though B)

Although.... I have a patient with a mid 90's Roller, and he broke a tail light.... cost him $2K!

Bring the seats into the same brown as the dash and change the wood to piano black or brushed steel and it would be.....okay.

I think that's the best you could do.