$3500 nz new green with tan leather sport seats

will also return a better fuel ecnomy than a 2l auto

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...204&ed=true

Edited by Brent HARTGE535i

looks cool but wil be slow!!!

buy my 325i 95 5spd manual.

$3500 nz new green with tan leather sport seats

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...204&ed=true

Hi Brent....It's not for me. It is the next step for my daughter and she can only cope with Auto at the moment.

Thanks anyway.

Hi Brent....It's not for me. It is the next step for my daughter and she can only cope with Auto at the moment.

Thanks anyway.

ok probably better off with a 318is coupe in auto , get the later 96 -98 ones with the 1.9l engine

or go a for a 328i coupe auto

they go alright and cost less to run , and easier to work around a 4cyl engine lots of space in the front

avoid 320i of any chassis, especially the autos

Looks a bit tacky with all those random add ons.

If you could get it for 3-3.5k it might be worth it, but the engine would still be gutless... so perhaps just look for a 2.5 or 2.8 model.

Must be the pod that makes it "powered by Motorsport"

A 2L of any knid is more than powerful enough for an inexperianced female driver.

A 2L of any knid is more than powerful enough for an inexperianced female driver.

^_^

Just no indeed!

Joke add ons that only devalue it and no doubt it'll be the bane of you and you daughters live.

There are so many rad Bims that pop up for good money and keep it clean and pure, keep you eye out.

No disrespect to the owner, but first rule of fresh club is don't fake the funk it's better to pull badging than add it........you'll have someone thinking BMW made an M3 motorbike with side car and tri-spoke wheels with the false application of badging.

Good luck hunting, find her something good.

I'm going to get flamed to hell for this, but any new driver should be driving a Manual. If you can't cope with a Manual you can't cope with the road.

Unless you are disabled.

Edited by antil33t

I'm going to get flamed to hell for this, but any new driver should be driving a Manual. If you can't cope with a Manual you can't cope with the road.

Unless you are disabled.

Total agreement.

Just no indeed!

Joke add ons that only devalue it and no doubt it'll be the bane of you and you daughters live.

There are so many rad Bims that pop up for good money and keep it clean and pure, keep you eye out.

No disrespect to the owner, but first rule of fresh club is don't fake the funk it's better to pull badging than add it........you'll have someone thinking BMW made an M3 motorbike with side car and tri-spoke wheels with the false application of badging.

Good luck hunting, find her something good.

M325i E46 doesn't exsist???

Unless you are disabled.

+2

Unless you are disabled.

I do agree......

She can drive manual, but certainly more used to the Automatic......and if it makes me happier when she is out on the road that she doesn't have too much to think about then this is what she'll get. If she wants to change when she's older then all good.

+2

I do agree......

She can drive manual, but certainly more used to the Automatic......and if it makes me happier when she is out on the road that she doesn't have too much to think about then this is what she'll get. If she wants to change when she's older then all good.

+3... or is that 4. People that can only "steer" auto's are not proper drivers. I reacon it ought to be compulsory to at least learn & be familiar with driving a manual, even if as above - they opt for an auto

Edit, BTW That car is tacky, if it aint an M3...

Edited by hotwire

I do agree......

That's fair - I don't see a problem with the choice, only when someone doesn't have the co-ordination to opreate a manual, they aren't co-ordinated enough to drive. I don't think anyone was having a go at you or your daughter, just general comments. I can certainly see why you'd want an auto in Auckland anyway.

I really do think that car is to be avoided with a barge pole. It's likely never been looked after "properly" and certainly will have something dodgy done to it. It's pretty ghey. I realise the E30 (you posted previous) probably isn't as "cool" for a young girl to have, but they aren't a bad choice. You're probably best with a 318i of some description, and the E36 Compacts aren't too bad for the money either. Resonably small and easy to park, still quite safe.

If you are looking at 320i, you may as well get a 325i or 328i, otherwise stick with the 318i for economy. The 6's use very similar amounts of fuel anyway, sometimes the 320i uses MORE than the others.