Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

New dentures.

Bit of a bizarre off topic one this, Because in my youth I never listened to anybody and never took care of my teeth they are now all pretty much stuffed. Does anybody know round about what the cost of a full evacuation and set of new teeth would cost ?? , Anybody had this done ?? , I am guessing around the 3 to 5k mark or am I thinking to low. ??

Any advice greatly received.

Guest Simon*

Dental holiday Thailand?

I've heard it's the best way - get a hot tropical holiday, new teeth and all at a fraction of what it would cost in NZ

Just make sure you don't wake up with boobs and your d*ck inside out. Pretty sure you could sign something saying don't do this however ;)

+1 for dental holiday in Thailand. Flatmate's friends just went there to get some dental work done, and flights included it is still much cheaper than dental treatment in NZ.

And you can also get some sweet tailored suits for cheap.

Medical tourism is one of thailands biggest exports these days. LASIK is along the same lines, I considered it when I was there 18 months ago but decided I'd wait till im older and my eyes stop adjusting

Medical tourism is one of thailands biggest exports these days. LASIK is along the same lines, I considered it when I was there 18 months ago but decided I'd wait till im older and my eyes stop adjusting

how much is eye laser over there btw?

I didnt have time to price it up as it was t my reason for going there, but i recall talking to my uncle who has lived there for about 12 years had it done though he said it was cheap as a few k only for both eyes. I know it's about $8k in new Zealand as I priced it up locally as I was considering joining nz police at the time.

I have one false implated tooth, that job alone was 4.5k

I would go to a reputable place in Thailand if I was after a bargain set of new teeth.

Unsure of actual cost, but if weighing up Thailand vs. NZ: I can confirm (had)-

Nose, $12k. I hear it's about 4 or 5 in Thai.

Single root canal/extraction $2600 NZ, I hear about 1k Thai.

A friend got her tits done here: $11k, another had them done in Thailand: 6k

12 pints and some smart arsed comments in the roughest pub you can find. Course you may also get a nose job and a kidney replacement for the same price...

Just make sure you don't wake up with boobs and your d*ck inside out.

That nearly got me into trouble at work... so funny... and so true!!

Like Nath said, route canal can cost anywhere from 2g NZ, Mrs got one done earlier this week.

Same sort of story as Thailand but believe it or not, Fiji will also take care of you for the same sort of price as the Thai. Go on ask me how I know.

Ahhh.. thailand. Where its normal to be a guy wearing a dress and a girl having a d*ck.

lol those of you that have been to the place OTHER than Phuket will tell you its pretty much like any other asian country its not like you see katoi everywhere you look lol. I hear Phuket has a lot though, but i didnt go there.

Guest Simon*

A friend got her tits done here: $11k, another had them done in Thailand: 6k

Pics to compare handiwork?

Are you driving an old Avant. Dark blue or similar?

Guest Ari Gold

Are you driving an old Avant. Dark blue or similar?

Agree with Simon 100%, before I start trawling you FB and posting pics at random.

Cheers for the reply's and some farkin funny ones at that will let you know what happens and if I unexpectedly come back from a trip overseas wearing a dress.

_b Like