Sign in to follow this  
liyi_92

Pit Stop servicing

Hi guys, anyone been to Pit Stop for a service before?

My wife just bought 2 GrabOne vouchers ($99 each) for mine and her car. Was wondering if these guys know their stuff etc. Hope it should be fine as these guys at least have some sort of franchise.

Link to deal : GrabOne deal

Checked on their website and they usually charge this service from $189.

So any experiences anyone?

Thanks

have been to several branches around the north island, always really good, probably one of the safest bets when out of town.

Yup, I go to the grey Lynn branch a lot. Always excellent service

Did you read this on their website ?

Conditions

Expires Nov 30, 2012

Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must book within the first two weeks, voucher valid for 8 weeks. Valid only at chosen location. Includes engine oil & filter change, using 4L of GTO 10w40 semi synthetic engine oil & 1 standard oil filter. Filter supplied up to a retail value of $16 including GST. Extra charges will apply if the vehicle requires more than 4L of engine oil, a specific engine oil for vehicle type and if a non-standard oil filter is required. Not valid for diesel, light commercial or 4WDs. No refunds. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.

See the rules that apply to all deals

Did you read this on their website ?

Conditions

Expires Nov 30, 2012

Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must book within the first two weeks, voucher valid for 8 weeks. Valid only at chosen location. Includes engine oil & filter change, using 4L of GTO 10w40 semi synthetic engine oil & 1 standard oil filter. Filter supplied up to a retail value of $16 including GST. Extra charges will apply if the vehicle requires more than 4L of engine oil, a specific engine oil for vehicle type and if a non-standard oil filter is required. Not valid for diesel, light commercial or 4WDs. No refunds. No cash back. Not to be used with other offers.

See the rules that apply to all deals

Yep, booking both cars in tomorrow. Not too worried about the extra costs seeming the deal is reasonably priced as it is.

Pit Stop Grey Lynn and Albany are owned by a good mate of mine Aj. He recently put together that Lexus powered E30 in the Projects thread.

They know their stuff. And for any exhaust work I would not go anywhere else. And I fully agree that if your out of town and in trouble a Pit Stop store would be a good bet. I see heaps of those voucher deals being used. Makes it really simple for people who have not time or no idea.

Pit Stop Silverdale is awesome. They have a Saffa techy who knows the BMWs backwards. (Jannie) The owner is also a Saffer who knows his stuff (John) . Great prices, and they seem to know what they are doing.

The local garage here charges $99 for an oil filter service for a standard car... They will also top up radiator, check tyre pressures advise if fluids low...