Sign in to follow this  
qube

E34 535i

just got the E34!

a bit rough around the edges but overall in goodshape, body is good paint job is good, interior needs some attention, runs well and will be my weekend drive/project car.

here are some quick pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

update!

blacked out the grilles (painted them originally but broke the clips so bought some matte black ones, bmw badges using black vinyl cut out into pizza slices, 330i badge using plastidip, side indicators tinted using VHT niteshade tint spray and rear taillights using the same tint spray for the white parts

installed the angel eyes, turned out they werent the right fit but made it work :D i think it looks okay, might have to pick up some proper fitting ones later but these only cost me $40 so im not complaining!

*something else i did was instead of buying the euro spec plate holders and having gaps on the sides, i took off the plates and cut off the bottom 1/3 of the jap spec plate holder plastic bit. then drilled new holes on the plates and screwed it on a bit higher, i think it looks cleaner this way and its not difficult, doesnt cost anything :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

really need to get some tints to get past this hot summer!

after selling my e36 msport coupe and then buying a daily driver (318ti now for sale LINK HERE)

I picked up this 330i sedan.. was originally looking for a coupe for months but decided to go with the sedan and have absolutely no regrets about it!

here are some photos from a weekend trip to the mount

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by QUBE

well done . looks nice , good choice.

Nice, facelift too! Any more pics? What colour is the interior?

A family member had a fl 320i in light blue that had white leather - I was quite partial to that!

It's just normal black interior with carbon trim and suede fabric seats. Nothing special i will post some proper photos soon. Have a few things I want to do on the car aesthetically as soon as I get the engine oil and transmission fluid done. Seems to be in very good condition. One owner since imported 6 years ago. Just under 130kms, did a trip from Auckland to the mount and was a great ride no issues. Yay!

Got 600km to a tank on a trip to the mount including city driving. But usually around 500kms to a tank that costs $130 to fill. It's not bad for a 3L

ive been looking for something decent to come up but nothing so far..

very difficult to decide but atm really keen for some bbs ch in 18s or maybe even 19s

looks really good!

however, i dont like the blacked out roundels and feel the need to tell you so.

i dont like the blacked out roundels and feel the need to tell you so.

Agreed. To be honest I thought it looked nicer in stock guise, I don't see the blacked out features as improvements. Of course it's your car and your right to do what you like with it but I am just saying.

i like 'em

good job. stand out from the crowd.

Agreed. To be honest I thought it looked nicer in stock guise, I don't see the blacked out features as improvements. Of course it's your car and your right to do what you like with it but I am just saying.

Black dished out kick's with a massive polished lip with a good stance would look the part :)

Edited by skotty

Black dished out kick's with a massive polished lip with a good stance would look the part :)

+1

Amen.

I really do like how dished mags look but I don't want a polished dish lip. And decent dish mags are hard to come by...

Bbs LMs were my first choice but can't afford, I want m parallels but hard to find and needs work to fit. I will see how things go in the future not too fussed with current wheels. Seems okay for now especially since its on Bridgestone potenza RE050A :)

Looked a lot nicer stock imo... The tinted lights and roundels cheapen it considerably. <_<

Tints are booked in.

I didn't like the rims either but they are okay.

I want to size down to some 18s. Thinking of some BBS RC concave mags.

Hmmmmm....