Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy666GTI

E46 M3 CS

Looks like someone imported one from the UK:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-563061248.htm

Its a big ask price wise for the kms though isnt it?

Speaking of the kms it looks like it was imported in miles then converted to km's after the boarder check.

nice but wrong interior in my books , should be black leather etc

Great buying for the price. Only 275 CS M3`s right- hand drive produced. Would love to own this but that would be greedy.

where do i find a empty car park for a photo shoot..........................

Looks like someone imported one from the UK:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-563061248.htm

Its a big ask price wise for the kms though isnt it?

Speaking of the kms it looks like it was imported in miles then converted to km's after the boarder check.

You can have it display the odometer in km/s or miles - the car actually records in km anyway, regardless of what is displayed.

nice but wrong interior in my books , should be black leather etc

Never been a fan of black leather. The grey looks nice, without being too dark or cheap looking. SOmething a bit darker would look nicer though - maybe a mid charcoal.

almost the same as my e46 cs...almost, but not really

Posted Image

Edited by beemn

What was the e46 "run out" model BMW NZ offered that had a few CSL parts? Seems similar bar the lack of hideous rear spoiler.

where do i find a empty car park for a photo shoot..........................

Manukau Westfeild after hours is good.

Did a shoot with my E60 back in the day :P

Posted Image

What was the e46 "run out" model BMW NZ offered that had a few CSL parts? Seems similar bar the lack of hideous rear spoiler.

Hey i have that spoiler too!! takes a long time to get used to it, i still struggle

I must be the only person that thinks this is the most overpriced E46 M3 I've ever come across!!

If you can pick up a genuine CSL with 36k km on the clock at Turners Auction for $50K and put it back on the road for $1k more - I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want a CS for $40K that's done 180K+ km ...

I must be the only person that thinks this is the most overpriced E46 M3 I've ever come across!!

If you can pick up a genuine CSL with 36k km on the clock at Turners Auction for $50K and put it back on the road for $1k more - I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want a CS for $40K that's done 180K+ km ...

Your not the only one, I was wondering who in there right mind would pay that for an old BMW with high millage that is not really anything special.

I love that is a "club sport" but has full leather, big stereo and other stupid luxury features, Club Sport should come with two seats, a gear leaver, a dash board and a cigarette lighter :lol:

Club Sport should come with two seats, a gear leaver, a dash board and a cigarette lighter :lol:

That would be a CSL then... <_<

CS was intended as a compromise between the "full on" CSL and the "luxury" of the Std M3, so has a few go-faster bits, but retains the useability of the standard car.

Not sure it's worth that kind of money, and if it is then probably better examples to be had ex-UK.

Can code "m-track" mode into e46 m3s '03 and later easy enough.

Go on...? What does this do? The 'sport' button on mine currently only changes the throttle response. I think I've turned it on twice in a year.

Go on...? What does this do? The 'sport' button on mine currently only changes the throttle response. I think I've turned it on twice in a year.

Agressive DSC, basically it will let you take your car to the absolute limits before it kicks in. About as hardcore as traction control gets. Perfect for going for it or track days.

The standard mode (which you can still engage at the push of a button and is on by default) cuts in a lot earlier.

Agressive DSC, basically it will let you take your car to the absolute limits before it kicks in. About as hardcore as traction control gets. Perfect for going for it or track days.

The standard mode (which you can still engage at the push of a button and is on by default) cuts in a lot earlier.

Sounds good to me. I feel the standard DSC can be very restrictive; even unsafe at times. Is this something you've done before? I'll PM you.