Sign in to follow this  
Michael.

E36 Touring + Full M-tec kit

Just spotted this very nice example, looks great in black - wheels probably not the best but it still looks the part.

TM Link

Posted Image

Posted Image

The white indicator lens seems to have a large impact on improving the rear end look of the touring E36.

Posted Image

Edited by Michael.

All tourings look good but yes, this is a fine example.

Posted Image

anyone want to buy a blue one just like it with 180k for $7k :)

Motorsport tourings are where it's at:D

Holy crap balls that's nice, not many Msport tourings around?!

I hope to have a look at this car on the weekend, have spoken with the guy selling it and he sounds very genuine, car has had a lot of money spent on it.

I have not seen it so I'm not sure where I would think a reasonable offer would be, would have to account that I would be buying new wheels and selling the ones that are on it.

Do we think somewhere around $8,500 would be reasonable?

Manual? (Eyes aren't what they used to be...)

Edited by MD13

I hope to have a look at this car on the weekend, have spoken with the guy selling it and he sounds very genuine, car has had a lot of money spent on it.

I have not seen it so I'm not sure where I would think a reasonable offer would be, would have to account that I would be buying new wheels and selling the ones that are on it.

I'd say so.. I mean a bog standard 328i touring would sell for 6k on a cheap day, so for a full motorsport kit and m sport seats, M3 mirrors (if there are genuine) would be worth 2.5-3k at least!

8500-9000 would be a fair range for what has been on recently.

Definitely change the wheels though.

Manual? (Eyes aren't what they used to be...)

Nah, slushbox. About the only thing I can fault it on besides those godawful wheels. Want soooooo bad!

I'd love to put my running gear or a copy of into a Touring like this one.

So much work & money though Posted Image

It's hard to say as they aren't exactly a common vehicle in this part of the world. Personally for $8500, I would want an extra pedal.

I paid less than $3500 for mine although it's a tad rough on the outside, it has a reasonable service history. Throw in a motorsport kit, some maintance and a polish, we would have similar cars for under 5k.

I guess it comes down to how much value you place on it being factory built rather than garage built.

Good luck :)

Edited by Gaz

I value factory built, Motorsport, Touring, NZ new... the two pedals is not ideal but it will be a daily and I have other toys with three pedals so its not a deal breaker. Its a real shame that it had those funny wheels on it, a pain TBH.

I wonder if those wheels are worth anything to anyone, seeing they fit Commodores and other cars I may get a few bucks for them on TM to help fund some nice OEM wheels.

Anyone got any OEM BMW stagared E36 M3 Evolution wheels around they want to part with?

They might look ok painted? The thing about those wheels that bugs me is the chrome brightness...

I value factory built, Motorsport, Touring, NZ new... the two pedals is not ideal but it will be a daily and I have other toys with three pedals so its not a deal breaker. Its a real shame that it had those funny wheels on it, a pain TBH.

I wonder if those wheels are worth anything to anyone, seeing they fit Commodores and other cars I may get a few bucks for them on TM to help fund some nice OEM wheels.

Anyone got any OEM BMW stagared E36 M3 Evolution wheels around they want to part with?

i have some factory 16" m-sport wheels that it should have had when new

Waste of time. The photo's look to have been taken years ago as the car is nowhere near as mint as it looks in those pictures.

Why would you use old photo's to advertise a car? Don't get it.

Just buy Brents one instead, pretty sure it's manual too

Happened to me a few times. Its ridiculous, what do they think will happen when people show up to view...? :huh:

Its just a waste of peoples time, sure, use an old photo if you have nothing else but state its an old photo and price the car accordingly, the way this is pictured, priced and described you would expect it to be quite mint and enthusiast owned...or perhaps I am unreasonable and fussy?

Going back to waiting patiently for a nice BMW to pop up for sale.

Hey Graham, what did the owner have to say about the actual condition vs photos?

The owner who listed it with photo's has moved overseas and the guy I met with was a middle man, he was non the wiser to the cars condition and is only helping out so not really his problem.

I wish them luck with the sale.