Sign in to follow this  
hugokan

e36 M3

been talked about many times

i think it was a lhd import that could not be reg'd , then all the running gear fitted into a 318is shell.

then later on got writen off , refixed , and rereg'd etc

Oh how I lust for those wheels...

I like the awesome fit of the kidney grilles :blink:

haha just noticed that! Id say its from having either a non facelift grill with facelift kidneys or vice-versa

haha just noticed that! Id say its from having either a non facelift grill with facelift kidneys or vice-versa

would make a great race car for the open class :)

yeah i saw this come up on turners awhile ago so i went along and bid upto 7.2k later on found it had a missing ecu i believe ray at hell bm helped sort that for him its sad because the 318is chassis takes the genuine from it and i heard he spent heaps trying to fix it too. still really nice car

yeah i saw this come up on turners awhile ago so i went along and bid upto 7.2k later on found it had a missing ecu i believe ray at hell bm helped sort that for him its sad because the 318is chassis takes the genuine from it and i heard he spent heaps trying to fix it too. still really nice car

Thanks. Yip I did have a few troubles in the early stages. But I'm pretty happy in the end I got it back on the road and don't regret anything. I did manage to get the original ECU after a bit of a man hunt, which I couldn't had done without some good helpful people.

It is a really nice car, goes f**ken well too. Its just a shame that some people thought it was a piece of s**t and didn't deserve to be on the road.

Sold it yesterday. New owner knows the full history so no nasty surprises like i got :)

I know I'm gonna miss it haha. Anyway onto the next one.

Thanks. Yip I did have a few troubles in the early stages. But I'm pretty happy in the end I got it back on the road and don't regret anything. I did manage to get the original ECU after a bit of a man hunt, which I couldn't had done without some good helpful people.

It is a really nice car, goes f**ken well too. Its just a shame that some people thought it was a piece of s**t and didn't deserve to be on the road.

Sold it yesterday. New owner knows the full history so no nasty surprises like i got :)

I know I'm gonna miss it haha. Anyway onto the next one.

yeah thats great at least its another m3 on the road insteed of a crushed peice of metal good on you for taking to time and effort to get it up and running again