Sign in to follow this  
sinistah

My 325i

Was stolen, and recovered less a few parts then auctioned off for a thrifty sum :D

Edited by sinistah

Fitting new exhaust today, other one was stolen from previous owner

Edited by sinistah

so thats what my ass looks like

Looks good.

The wheels aren't my thing, and neither is the M badging (especially the M3 badge), but overall a good looking car.

Thieves suck ass.

wheels are spares I had sitting in the garage, I dont like them either but they will do for now until I find something alittle more suitable

the car came with no wheels, it supposedly had 19" chrome mags on it, they stole the wheels, exhaust and the personalised plates I think thats where the plate bolts went :banghead:

bit of a pitty for the previous owner too, pulled the engine apart to have alook and its just been rebuilt can see all the machining marks

my first bimmer and im loving it 5spd manual + lsd and a few other nice 'go-fast' bits and peices

previous rides:

-1972 Mercedes Benz 280s (converted to 350) :pimp: looked stock as, although the grumble did give something away

-1992 Lancer gsr - dont shoot!! this country is full of jap cars!

Edited by sinistah

fix your number plate.

that crap never looks Phat y0!1!

Woof :ph34r: ditch all the M/M3 badges how many you got ? please dont say 4 ?

Edited by E30stz

just a few lol, yeah im going to ditch the lot! just havent got round to it doing the essentials like exhaust and tyres for a warrent then ill do all the cosmetic stuff B)

Looks great!

M3 badges rule :ph34r:

Love the exhaust & personalised plate thing too :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by DirtySix

haha decided to put the bolt back in cause it wasn't as Ph@7 as you fort it waz br0

haha decided to put the bolt back in cause it wasn't as Ph@7 as you fort it waz br0

actually no, I didnt put a bolt in it..

it only had one screw, and it wasnt even a plate screw someone just rangi'd it and forced a bigger screw into the whole.. the plate has been straightened up and is still fixed in place with one screw as it was...

Nice car! Very nice!!! :thumb:

yeah deep dish would be lovely, have alittle demon on my hands at the moment though

I dropped the car off to have the tyres I bought on the weekend fitted and have an alignement done.. as it would seem A: they couldnt do the alignment because their setup wouldnt work because it was too low. thats fine I can goto another shop..

"OH and there seems to be water leaking from somewhere" to which my reply was did you check the temperature??.. "umm no" they have managed to overheat it and remove all the water from the radiator whilst "road testing"

I really hope theres no major damage done, I filled it up and bled it then drove it 100m down the road to my house, sounded fine didnt overheat as it was hardly on long enough to have it warm up.. apon further inspection it seems to have a noticeble tap, which I really hope is just me being over sensitive

There is something I would like to know though.. does my radiator/plumbing look like a standard issue and Im sure the plumbing is incorrect!

Guest Andrew

I was about to say its all wrong - but then i realised its facelift.

That is a pretty rangi join in that hose.

Did the headgasket blow?