Sign in to follow this  
pldubs

4nR nationals 2014

I know its still 8 months away but i havent been in 2 years so id be pretty keen on doing it right and driving up from dunedin with a few

local members and possibly meeting up with anyone else who is keen.

Either way ill be throwing the missus in the car and attacking the north island for a week or two, so it would make for a great chance to meet the owners of all these sweet bimmers I keep seeing.

DISCUSS !!!!

Anyone interested in a bimmersport stand? Or maybe just Euro cars if we can't get enough BMWs

Anyone interested in a bimmersport stand? Or maybe just Euro cars if we can't get enough BMWs

Vask will be doing one I bet

Will probably look into heading up this year (Not far for me only being Hamilton), only reason I didn't go this year is because I was working. Would be keen on seeing a bimmersport/euro stand

what happens if you have 3 times too many cylinders are you still invited? ;)

Id be keen though if there is a bimmersport stand going. there are plenty of quality cars here, would be good to get a selection of cars, ideally all with BMW engines, promote the brand. i got over skylines and WRXs about 5 years ago.

scary that its only 8 months away though isnt it. cant believe its May today

what happens if you have 3 times too many cylinders are you still invited? ;)

Id be keen though if there is a bimmersport stand going. there are plenty of quality cars here, would be good to get a selection of cars, ideally all with BMW engines, promote the brand. i got over skylines and WRXs about 5 years ago.

scary that its only 8 months away though isnt it. cant believe its May today

Personally im sick of Mazdas on modgies and half completed minitrucks...

+1 for a stand but who will lead us? I certainly wont be.. my car wont be anywhere near good enough hahah

Ill look into things closer to the date, good to see a few people are interested.

We did one a few years back with a euro car club, its great fun, even had a couple of E30's from bimmersport on the stand.

The hardest thing is getting a good group of enthusiastic people who are mature enough to commit the time to it and contribute to planning a theme and also contributing to the costs, you need to give up a bit of time to organize it properly and build a good stand, we had some flanners made up and a few other props.

Planning 8 months out would actually be a good idea, as would starting to get some $$ together to make it awesome, maybe Bimmersport could contribute??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wouldn't know what car to take....

I wouldn't know what car to take....

surely one of your cars has a towbar, that solves two problems.

Hahaha actually they both do. The m3 would have to be the tow car tho, 318 might struggle abit

There is so many good conversions around. Should get a converted Bimmer stand going.

I am over the low and slow Bimmers. I want fast. How bimmers should be.

I could be keen chucking in the race car to the stand. Will be completed by then.

E34 535is Turbo. Good exposure for the sponsors you see. :) And the crowd always loves a huge turbo and 500+hp.

now your talking

ill put my hand up to help where i can