Sign in to follow this  
OPTIONed

Does anyone work for BMW or can get service parts at trade?

hey guys my dad has just bought a 2002 318i BMW E46 Facelift and was wanting to do an overhaul service on the whole car for him, and dealing with genuine parts before i know theres a huge difference between rrp and trade price so just checking if theres anyone on here that can help me get trade price on the items im after?

Nice, maybe someone can get you the parts for free or sponsor your service?

Try Gavin at Euro Italian, he is a forum sponsor and does a good deal on BMW parts.

Nice, maybe someone can get you the parts for free or sponsor your service?

Just offer to get a full car wrap with the sponsor's name and logo.

Speak nicely to the parts guys at your local dealer - they don't bite, and see what they can do.

And as above, try Gavin the forum sponsor, or also Glenn the forum sponsor for a price on the service.

Milland does OEM parts much cheaper then the dealership!

True! He's VERY helpful, and listens to what you want. The dealer I called was trying to price the wrong part repeatedly, and that's when I found out Paul can get them. Cheaper AND correct!

Paul is awesome.

Particularly awesome that he lives in Dunedin.

I think he's still on Holiday right now though.

Also, some Genuine parts aren't that expensive. I prefer to use Genuine when I can.

Edited by antil33t

+1 for Gavin Euro Italian, have bought stuff through him for years always helpful and better prices for OEM parts.

True! He's VERY helpful, and listens to what you want. The dealer I called was trying to price the wrong part repeatedly, and that's when I found out Paul can get them. Cheaper AND correct!

Indeed. I bought some M3 parts from them about this time last year, very good service & pretty competitive prices.

sorry wasn't looking for hand outs, just some friendly advice on the people you guys on here deal with as i also prefer to use genuine parts when i can, thanks for all that responded, will contact those people, cheers

Just ask for trade price or say you work for another dealer. You'll get a 15-20% discount.

Source: I used to work for Continental Car Services

Just ask for trade price or say you work for another dealer. You'll get a 15-20% discount.

Source: I used to work for Continental Car Services

Then they will ask where abouts and who works there and realize you are lying.... the joys of staff discount :P