Sign in to follow this  
nz318i

2 low for 5-0

pussy.

get a honda

its a shame that Mt cook airlines recently employed me to fly domestic routes in their twin turbo prop ATR-72

The fact that you felt compelled to post that as a retort to being called a poser just proves that that IS in fact what you are.

Being able to fly a plane doesn't mean jack sh*t. I suppose that is the first thing out of your mouth at the pub, and you carefully arrange your keys on the bar with the BMW logo facing up in a prominent location. Oh and you probably have an alarm with a chirp on arm/disarm and you "accidently" hit the remote every time someone walks past the car.

I don't give a hoot about the bimmer/beemer/beamer argument, and I like how your e30 looks even if I wouldn't do it cos I don't like scraping my car over kerbs, but c'mon dude, get a life.

I’m sick to death of all this name calling etc (yes i have done it now and then but its just getting old). I’m also sick of members oh here who have a go at people for doing stupid little mistakes eg) spelling etc.

I’ve been a part of this forum for a while, and it started off perfect. I found people on here helpful and polite, but has the year has gone by I find that the attitude has changed and the people are less helpful and its a lot harder for people to ask questions etc without being 'shut down' etc.

I feel sorry for Andrew who has put in heaps of work to make this site work and gets very little out of it.

Edited by bemmaboi

damn this thread is AWESOME!

Agreed, I think i'll just stand back from this one and poke it with my curious stick

Agreed, I think i'll just stand back from this one and poke it with my curious stick

Get amongst it pussy

Guest Andrew

guys its the internet - chill.

A.) Most of the core members don't go for "bling" and will hassle accordingly.

B.) Don't ever talk about police on this forum or be proud of having a stupidly modified car that won't WOF for a reason

C.) No one cares about bimmer vs beemer.

D.) Please at least type correctly even if you spell the words wrong itz al0t eaiEr to red thAn dis.

I’ve been a part of this forum for a while, and it started off perfect. I found people on here helpful and polite,

...when was that???

ive always thought you guys are all tossers :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by 325GRANT

Guest Andrew

I’ve been a part of this forum for a while, and it started off perfect. I found people on here helpful and polite,

...when was that???

yeah i hated you when I met you also hah :lol:

I’m sick to death of all this name calling etc (yes i have done it now and then but its just getting old). I’m also sick of members oh here who have a go at people for doing stupid little mistakes eg) spelling etc.

I’ve been a part of this forum for a while, and it started off perfect. I found people on here helpful and polite, but has the year has gone by I find that the attitude has changed and the people are less helpful and its a lot harder for people to ask questions etc without being 'shut down' etc.

I feel sorry for Andrew who has put in heaps of work to make this site work and gets very little out of it.

Ja, I agree.

Just sit back and watch it. Is what I do. Rather funny how pathetic some people get, its just the INTERNET!!! :mosh:

...when was that???

yeah i hated you when I met you also hah :lol:

yea i do have that effect on people haha

Righto,

All of you who think they are better than nz318i, you aren't. I have known him for years and is one of my best mates, he is the 2nd owner on his car it is basically brand new and f**ken cool, if he wants it like that let him he likes it and why should you give a f**k?

oh and nice pic jarred i reckon it looks sick

guys its the internet - chill.

A.) Most of the core members don't go for "bling" and will hassle accordingly.

B.) Don't ever talk about police on this forum or be proud of having a stupidly modified car that won't WOF for a reason

C.) No one cares about bimmer vs beemer.

D.) Please at least type correctly even if you spell the words wrong itz al0t eaiEr to red thAn dis.

sorry dude but so what if people are into bling?

I really dont care anymore i just respect them and let it be, some people really are attracted to chrome.

his car it is basically brand new and f**ken cool, if he wants it like that let him he likes it and why should you give a f**k?

good point

i agree, and to be honest i think it looks pretty good just got a bit caught up in the whole slag session...

funny how people are drawn to negatives more then positives...

sorry dude your car look tits

Thanx collie gud c*&t. As for everyone else if uv got sumthing negitive to say just leave it off here. I like my car the way it is and i mite not nessacerialy like your car and im not bad mouthing it but thanx for the positve feedback.

Ja, I agree.

Just sit back and watch it. Is what I do. Rather funny how pathetic some people get, its just the INTERNET!!! :mosh:

Haha im sure you'll have a crack @ me over this emma but since when have you sat back and done nothing about it :).

b4 this thread goes back to it was,

relax ladies.

ill get my magic stick out if any ill comments are posted.

carry on

Shadowchrome that sh*t! - Then it'll look damn cool.

I still can't get over 85mm off the ground - that is damn low bro - normally looks too low, but works with those rims.

If you ever sell them, let me know.

Shadowchrome that sh*t! - Then it'll look damn cool.

I still can't get over 85mm off the ground - that is damn low bro - normally looks too low, but works with those rims.

If you ever sell them, let me know.

u can atually get that mag in shadow, lol i did try to get him to buy them!!

lol you say that - but apparently not anymore.

I've been told they dont import that model - gray or chrome anymore. =( !

What are those NZ native birds that like shinny stuff? Kea? or Kakapo?

I encourage 'Bling'. Makes my car way cooler without having to mod it.

Suckers.

Posted Image

no reason for any more replies, the purpose of this thread died a long while ago.

lockville,

pop. this thread.