Sign in to follow this  
qube

Cheapest E60 M5

I shudder at the thought of the running costs over 208,000km (fuel, maintenance, oil, tyres etc).

Still, I love that it has been used that much!

alot of car for the money but would be scared to know how much it would cost to maintain one...heard they chew clutches, brakes and i bet changing the fluids wouldnt be cheap either on a M5

i sold my 99 320i cause the maintains cost costed more than the car itself....felt sorry for who ever purchased it from turners

Seen this out and about, its a VERY good looking car. Crap load of car for the price IMO

I'm just not sure it's worth that much IMO. Put it this way, if you're after one of these 10-15k isn't that much more which will get you a far lower mileage version. Just a thought.

Damn thats hot

With good maintainence history i can never understand why people get all paranoid about mileage

Damn thats hot

With good maintainence history i can never understand why people get all paranoid about mileage

Yeah but it has to be a wee bit different on one of these. If it was a Nissan Pulsar then I just wouldn't care but these things are highly strung.

I would agree with Dave.

I wouldn't even tantalize the idea of trying to buy such a car for that value unless I could pay for the whole car twice over.

Mmm would be nice though. Waking up in the morning to drive to work would be a pleasure - until the first repair bill showed up :unsure:

Seen this out and about, its a VERY good looking car. Crap load of car for the price IMO

If it's the car I think it is (pretty sure it is from the PPlate - unless that's been moved to another car) then it is certainly looking a whole lot better than it did when it was kicking around up Palmy way.

Yup, lots of metal for your money, but Russian Roulette in terms of maintenance costs.

Id rather buy a 545i for $21k done half the km's and spend $15k on upgrades to be honest lol

Car Jam has it

Plate 5o7hp

last seven digits BE18198

Rego NZ 24 May2005

assembled March 2005

The sort of vehicle one will either like or dislike for you to choose not my cut of tea on a number of fronts

Looks like it is in pretty good nick - but a regular maintenance bill for one of these would hurt let alone something expensive letting go after 200,000kms of thrashing.... Russian roulette seems like an appropriate call - you might be lucky, you might need to spend $15k.