Sign in to follow this  
raewyn22

Timestamp

Hey guys,

Having an issue when trying to upload attachments....

Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Pacific/Auckland' for 'NZST/12.0/no DST' instead in /srv/bimmersport.co.nz/bimmersport.co.nz/www/htdocs/forums/init.php on line 269

The above is what is said below "attachments" when replying to posts in a thread...

Please help :-)

Thanks

it's a problem with the forum at the moment, same for everyone.

The guys are supposed to be working on it....

it's a problem with the forum at the moment, same for everyone.

The guys are supposed to be working on it....

Thanks!! I guess I should have scrolled further down the page and I would have seen a post about it already. Apologies!

I dunno how many times "Use Tinypic or imageshack" to upload your pictures then link them to the forum has come up in threads.. You don't NEED to use the forums uploader.

I dunno how many times "Use Tinypic or imageshack" to upload your pictures then link them to the forum has come up in threads.. You don't NEED to use the forums uploader.

That's what I've started to do myself, except some of us are new to that. :ph34r:

Why don't they just change line 269 as indicated?

Or turn PHP errors off.

Hi guys,

Yes we are aware the site is playing up, we have tried turning it on and off and back on again heaps of times but it's not working. Josh and co are busy with it. In the mean time, you can host the images somewhere else ( such as www.imageshack.us) and link them on here. Just click the little picture above this box that you are typing in and paste the link of the picture into it.

Posted Image

Don't stress too much Geoff, we are only a month away from racing again, and it's the weekend... have a few of those glorious Butter Babys and then post a picture of yourself up.

I use imageshack's image up loader for windows. Handy little windows program which also allows you to upload multiple files at once and then just gives you all the links for posting in forums , then it is just a matter of copy and paste.

http://code.google.com/p/imageshack-uploader/

Edited by M-Spec

Hi guys,

Yes we are aware the site is playing up, we have tried turning it on and off and back on again heaps of times but it's not working. Josh and co are busy with it. In the mean time, you can host the images somewhere else ( such as www.imageshack.us) and link them on here. Just click the little picture above this box that you are typing in and paste the link of the picture into it.

Posted Image

Don't stress too much Geoff, we are only a month away from racing again, and it's the weekend... have a few of those glorious Butter Babys and then post a picture of yourself up.

Cheers Ash and thanks for your help. I hope you read this quickly because my posts disappear extremely fast.

Edited by FIAT 131R

You been upsetting people again Geoff??

Ps. I thought that was a pic of you? No..?

You been upsetting people again Geoff??

Ps. I thought that was a pic of you? No..?

Hi Jon,

All I had to do to upset someone was to mention Prozac. Seems like they are not a sponsor.

We are a valium community.

not to be confused with a valiant club.

similar amounts of slack jaw dribling...

Im not having anything to do with the development of the site anymore.. this is why its stalled.

Im not coming to the rescue on this one sorry guys. Its entirely up to Ollie and Andrew as they are directors of bimmersport limited and are big enough and ugly enough to wipe their own bottoms from now on.

I will however stay part of the community as an admin. But thats it.