Sign in to follow this  
kiwistu

New member M5

Oh awesome!!! With an opening statement (and pic!!!) like that Stu, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here.........welcome to the site!! :D;)

Neat looking car - high odds that thing on the roof probably doesn't slow it down much.............. :lol:

Welcome Stu. I'm Gav's friend, Jooles. Pity you can't make it on Saturday but what a great car. I drove one at Hampton a few months back... Magic!!

Welcome Stu. Fantastic car! Looks good in Alpine White.

The Business. Fastest car I have driven and have been driven in to date.

Welcome Stu. Cool car!

Sweet! Now get a towbar, and one of those dog carrier boxes :lol:

Awesome to see a new member with a later model car joining in too! Have fun around the forums. Very neat car btw!

Nice to see someone using it as a car & not just a status symbol :)

Jealous as hell! Welcome aboard :)

• Like 1

Ohhh so very nice!! Welcome. Bet the local guys can't wait till you show up to a meet!

HI Everyone

Thanks for the welcome! Yep, unlike many of these cars it gets fully used to haul kids, the dog, bikes, boards etc all the time.

Fastest car I have owned, and I had to go all the way to an M5 to get something quicker 70 to 100 than the 335d I had, holy sh8t they are fast - the E92 V8 after that was wicked, still sounded way better, and I miss it for track days because IMO its the perfect road car for the track. Best surprise with the M5 is a massive crack you get from time to time from the exhaust 2nd to 3rd....worst bit it's a big heavy tank compared to the M3.....goes quite quick though!

Totally up for a track day...

Cheers

stu

HI Everyone

Thanks for the welcome! Yep, unlike many of these cars it gets fully used to haul kids, the dog, bikes, boards etc all the time.

Fastest car I have owned,

.....goes quite quick though!

Totally up for a track day...

Cheers

stu

Awww man - key words in here make this my pick for post of the week - I'm cracking up laughing bigtime!!! Good $hit, seriously!! :D

Next you'll be saying its got a towbar..............

At some level, that would be the ULTIMATE picture to send back to Germany - pic of roof racks, boards, kids, dog, & a trailer behind.......being used properly rather than some fragile garage queen.

You're an absolute legend in my book - awesome!!