Sign in to follow this  
Lukeprusher

E30 M325i paint colour opinions

So my m325i needs its front bumper, panel, right guard and rear guards painted, it is currently diamant black. so either going to respray same colour or diffeerent?

So whats people opinion on colours that would look good and make it stand out from other e30

Royalblue metallic.. Looks blue and goes purple / blue in the sun. Bad ass color had it on my last e30.

pict0108k.jpg

So my m325i needs its front bumper, panel, right guard and rear guards painted, it is currently diamant black. so either going to respray same colour or diffeerent?

So whats people opinion on colours that would look good and make it stand out from other e30

My dream build E30 is this colour.

5084157382_6e593f6c43_n.jpg

Keeping it OEM is going to be easier though and may be more appealing to the next owner if you care about selling it.

Edited by apex

Diamantschwarz metallic is an awesome colour. But really do like the look of this red ^

Stick with a bmw colour though if u decide to change

that red/maroon looks really good on e30's either that or dark dark gun metal or black

Royalblue metallic.. Looks blue and goes purple / blue in the sun. Bad ass color had it on my last e30.

lol you and tech2 towhook covers don't mix haha

Edit:

The Red is Calypsot Red Metallic I think the best colour especially for e30 verts and e34 tourings hehehe

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

If you do change the color for gods sake do the entire car. So sick of seeing otherwise tidy paint jobs an cars to discover they couldn't be arsed painting the engine bay & all the other areas you see when you open the car up.

+1 on CalypsoRot Metallic though!

If you do change the color for gods sake do the entire car. So sick of seeing otherwise tidy paint jobs an cars to discover they couldn't be arsed painting the engine bay & all the other areas you see when you open the car up.

+1 on CalypsoRot Metallic though!

GOLD!!! The statement that is...