Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

God loves a trier

i like the colour coded interior trim, its an individual option i havent seen before.

• Like 1

i like the colour coded interior trim, its an individual option i havent seen before.

Yep, this was still for sale when I had my Estoril E46 and it crossed my mind to have them colour matched.

so what do you guys think its worth , a sale price.

It's got the mtech 2 front and rear bumpers which some refer to as "face lift" but certainly the headlights, side repeaters, grills indicate it's a pfl coupe. Silly dealers, worth theoretically about 20k. I doubt anyone will buy it at that price even

Yup, this has been posted in Bimmersport 43 times.

At this rate it will be worth what he is asking in about 30 years when they are rare and collectible.

I do like the wheels and tyres on it.

• Like 1

I remember when that listing first popped up 4-5 years ago .. .same price. :P

Is the mileage still the same? 4-5 years without getting driven much/at all can't be good.

Don't buy a pain 330! Haha. I don't see how that makes an financial sense for him to keep trying to sell it at that price for years. Very odd.

Is the mileage still the same? 4-5 years without getting driven much/at all can't be good.

Mileage hasn't changed, If i recall right.

Don't buy a pain 330! Haha. I don't see how that makes an financial sense for him to keep trying to sell it at that price for years. Very odd.

He is no doubt an old school dealer who doesn't need money, the type that say things like "its not a fish mate, it wont go off in the sun"