Sign in to follow this  
FireryDawn

new Dunedin member

hey ya'll! just got a bmw (finally) and planning on gradually doing it up a bit (mainly suspension/engine stuff, but will be getting repainted soon XD )

WP 20131103 001

this here is Vinyl :3

you could even buy my little pony seat covers for it

• Like 1

Hahaha.

Anyways welcome

Also more details on the car

Edited by euroriffic

Didn't know you had little pony seat covers Andy

i see what you did there.

• Like 1

the first bmw i got is now GONE! and have the e30 bug now! bought 3 in the last month, a Coupe (going manual shortly) a sedan project and a parts e30!

also, would get those seat covers if i could :P

Aidan, wassup, you sound like a mad radical c**t.

Flick me a text if you need a hand with doing any dumb sh*t to your e30s.. I spent more time under mine than in it.

• Like 1

you sound like a mad radical c**t.

how would one become such a thing?

how would one become such a thing?

by owning an e30!

Aidan, wassup, you sound like a mad radical c**t.

Flick me a text if you need a hand with doing any dumb sh*t to your e30s.. I spent more time under mine than in it.

i really am! i DROVE the parts car back from qtown to lawrence (where it blew the head gasket and died) on the friday before v8s... the POS was pink stickered, almost scraping and missing the rear bumper... with the right rear corner half repaired with fiberglass... with 18"chromes...

passed TEN cops, not even pulled over once!

• Like 1

And probably upped the value of main st houses in Lawrence when it died there............... ;):rolleyes::)

I dont understand Lawrence, Who the hell decided to build a town behind a hill in south otago?

I drive through like 10 times a year and it looks the same the whole time, Fires going 24/7, nice smog effect and stuff all going on.

If you have been through it 10 times surely you can now call it Larry! :wacko:

• Like 1

i go through it tooo often... unfortunetly this time i was stuck there.... its a stage in mylife i should NEVER be forced to repeat

• Like 1

Was there yesterday, be there tomorrow, and for the next Monday and Fridays for the next 6 months... The joys of working in tapanui!!!!

And Laurence was established due to the gold mining claims up in gabrials gully. The more you know!

True that^^^ re the gold............hmmm Lawrence vs Tapanui, which would 'lose' worst, haha!! Don't drink the water, don't blink or you'll miss both places.......... ;):)

Road from Tapanui across the top to Ettrick would be a great drive in the M3 Justin........ ;)

i go through it tooo often... unfortunetly this time i was stuck there.... its a stage in mylife i should NEVER be forced to repeat

I can see you & Tyler becoming great mates on the pi$$ sometime........... :D

Was also told not to drink the water today as Afew of the guys on site have gotten sick haha.. But too late. Been a million degrees here the last two days so been hammering it back! Water that is, pub was after work tho haha

I'm in the mighty 1.8 lancer and don't think il be bringing the M3 down or work would expect me to take my own cars down, cheap cun.....

Pffffff, anything over 15 degrees & 2 days no rain & you guys would be calling it a drought.............. :rolleyes:

I'll take the bait though - WTF is it ya are doing in Tapanui...............besides drinking pi$$...........like theres not a big selection of things to choose from....... ;)

Has been high 20s il have you know! And rain tomorrow so no fear of that drought.

They knocked the hospital down and building a combined medical centre with 15 odd bedrooms with ensuites, so I drew the short straw as head sparky on site.

Not all bad tho, get a better meal with dessert than I would at home and he pub is about a 15 sec walk away hahaha

Edited by euroriffic

Bummer, yea you win, doesn't sound all bad at all really!! I can think of way waay worse places to be - Apiti springs to mind........

True that^^^ re the gold............hmmm Lawrence vs Tapanui, which would 'lose' worst, haha!! Don't drink the water, don't blink or you'll miss both places.......... ;):)

Road from Tapanui across the top to Ettrick would be a great drive in the M3 Justin........ ;)

I can see you & Tyler becoming great mates on the pi$$ sometime........... :D

that would probably happen :D

• Like 1

holy sh*t mate, is the coupe now 20% cooler?

haha! i wish, it aint even legal yet! not to mention the lack of manual box atm!