Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Elvis As An E Series..

Probably gives credence to why I've always thought Elvis sucks worse than a Queen St hooker - gee can hardly wait for the Xmas editions to start up.........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

The unpleasant squarking of 2 cats rooting in a alley @ 3am sounds better..............

Edited by Blue-540i

Lols - that's a crack-up!!! The boys were obviously 'having a couple' out in the shed before they fired up the grinder & welder that night. You're right re the spotties - same as I run on my utes - they rock......... ;):) Much like a BMW, also made in Germany.......unlike this car, which looks like 'Made in Mexico' is stamped on it....... :D:)

Edited by Blue-540i

Noob. Thats Caswels E30, guy is a legend..

:);)

Noob. Thats Caswels E30, guy is a legend..

:rolleyes: Have'nt we already yarned about your fetish '3 tapes for $4.95' @ The Wharehouse............??!! Theres beter music out there ae............

Never heard of the guy personally........but having now clicked the link, I was right re the Mexico influence there............

Never heard of the guy personally........but having now clicked the link, I was right re the Mexico influence there............

Yep - Elvez the mexican Elivs impersonator.

I saw a thing like this for the 5 series and Lindsay Lohan.

E28 and E34 she looked great. E39 onwards she looked like a horrid troll. Dead on imo.