Sign in to follow this  
Phil-540i

Merry Christmas Bimmersporters....... :-)

Merry Christmas guys, to you & your family, whether you're admin / mods / a site sponser / a veteran member, or the one that maybe joined today (probably even Westy is included in there somewhere!!! :D )

May it be enjoyable, non-stressing, entertaining, & everything else you want it to be, with family & friends. Much like in here its a great crew, Xmas is about the people, not what ya get, so cruise, chill & spend the quality time with those in our lives that 'humour' us, & our hobbies / interests....

Some of you will be travelling / some may have already done so - keep it safe, watch out for the other guy coming towards ya, be patient, & drive to survive.....you're a long time dead!!

From me, its my first year here - "Thanks heaps for making me feel welcome at a great site / forum - you're all awesome" ;):)

May the times ahead in 2014 be everything you want it to be - theres big changes ahead for some people, new places to live / work, new challenges, but high odds this'll still be the same mad-house here hopefully........ :rolleyes::D

Take it easy out there ae......... ;)

Phil.

PS - Yes, ok, sometimes its about 'what ya get'.............

PSS - Special thanks to the 'winner' that gave me the RST bit the other day!!! :rolleyes: Cracked me up........you're a legend!! ;):D

• Like 1

back at ya mate,i must say you have added your own bit of colour here,and also thanks for organising the meet at the brewery!Merry Xmas to you and yours!

• Like 1

+1 Cheers all, been great meeting a lot more of you this year, the Auckland guys at Brian's memorial at the start of the year, and the Brewery Run particular highlights for me

All the best

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you too! I haven't been on here long but I can say that all you Wellington bimmersporters seem like a great bunch. I'd be keen to come along to a few meets or something next year too. Anyway, all the best for the new year :D

• Like 1

Merry Christmas ya pack o' wankers.

No more crashes eh?

• Like 2

yeah merry xmas n all that sh*t ... definitely been a crack up & thought you might enjoy that tag :D

I haven't been doing a lot of BMW stuff due to saving for a house and being a general boring person, probably got a step closer to sorting out this data logger / display thing of mine. However stoked to be finally in a house and setting up my man cave & garage just the way I want. Will get onto sealing the concrete and painting the garage walls etc. Might even try do the "The 12-Gauge Garage" (look it up)

Highlights were Brian's memorial cruise, and watching the 2kcup starts

• Like 2

yeah merry xmas n all that sh*t ... definitely been a crack up & thought you might enjoy that tag :D

I haven't been doing a lot of BMW stuff due to saving for a house and being a general boring person, probably got a step closer to sorting out this data logger / display thing of mine. However stoked to be finally in a house and setting up my man cave & garage just the way I want. Will get onto sealing the concrete and painting the garage walls etc. Might even try do the "The 12-Gauge Garage" (look it up)

Highlights were Brian's memorial cruise, and watching the 2kcup starts

data logger display thing?After our "diagnostic day" i am keen to get some kind of display that i can display temp ,oil pressure etc.There is one display i have seen that looks quite good but interested in your version

data logger display thing?After our "diagnostic day" i am keen to get some kind of display that i can display temp ,oil pressure etc.There is one display i have seen that looks quite good but interested in your version

http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/43901-prototype-dslive-data-acquistion/?hl=dslive

Merry Christmas everyone.

enjoy your time etc

BM WORLD

papakura

will be around if you need parts urgent etc well some of the time :) :beer:

Merry Christmas one and all. Thanks for the welcome here, and for putting up with me rambling on about some boring oil-burning grandad-style car. ;)

I narrowly missed meeting folk at Maraetai (after I didn't look in the right place) and again at Piha. Must try harder.

Have a good'un, and take care.