Sign in to follow this  
MLee

1993 E36 M3

Nice! Seems to be a few coming up for sale. Guess everyone's had their summer fun and sellng up

Great B Classmobile!

Because the chains and guides get worn over time, particularly if the tensioner is weak or fails.

And gets rattly as all buggery!!!

mine done 260k when we checked it chain had stretched a bit. ran much better after adjusting.

Edited by FRT

Looks like everyone is selling their toys now that summer is over.

Another $1 no reserve one gone up on TradeMe...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-712570357.htm

Very tidy .... poor previous owner who had to replace the VANOS. BM workshop said that alone would run 4k+ .. wonder why it had to be done at all?

Too many M3s to choose from all great in their own right, good buying fellas. I think ill buy a spare one. Bang for buck these cars are pretty good fun.

I'm quite interested in this $1 reserve one that's already been posted.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-712570357.htm

200,000 kms is a bit higher than I would have liked, but since it looks like so much has been replaced it may in fact be in better condition than one @ 160,000?

There's two other lower km m3's for sale on TradeMe at the moment that look good.. unfortunately neither of the owners respond to my texts and calls, despite multiple attempts. Not sure why you'd but a car fore sale on TradeMe and then not respond to potential buyers. But I digress.

I'm quite interested in this $1 reserve one that's already been posted. http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-712570357.htm 200,000 kms is a bit higher than I would have liked, but since it looks like so much has been replaced it may in fact be in better condition than one @ 160,000? There's two other lower km m3's for sale on TradeMe at the moment that look good.. unfortunately neither of the owners respond to my texts and calls, despite multiple attempts. Not sure why you'd but a car fore sale on TradeMe and then not respond to potential buyers. But I digress.

The blue one looks like a lovely honest car. A great buy if you can get it for around $10k!

I ended up
Winning this at auction this week. It's an awesome car! And has been so well
Looked after!

I think you linked the wrong auction ( unless you linked the wrong auction in your other thread ).

If you got the Auckland M3 for $10k, jesus christ that is good buying.

Edited by vtgts300kw

Ah oops. Yes your right I did. I won't the immaculate 95 blue in better cond with lower Ks.

I think you linked the wrong auction ( unless you linked the wrong auction in your other thread ).

Congrats on the buy! Time for a build thread too!

Haha, why a build thread?

Congrats on the buy! Time for a build thread too!

Well, project thread or whatever its called here. i see you have a thread the showroom, so all good. Just want pics pics pics!

Ahhhh I see! Haha yeah absolutely! I'm back in Hawkes Bay this weekend and the M3 is tucked up in the garage in Auck. 530i msport is much nicer to travel in! I'm hoping to get back to start working on it on Monday. So I will post some "before pics"

I picked up my m3 Evo sedan for under 10k in AKL :)