Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

Bargain '03 530i Touring

Not yet it's not. Auction that ends 20th April.

2 weeks is a long time for an auction.

And expensive to get up to scratch - after you remove the complete interior and wood trim and burn it, you have to find something nice to go back in.... :ph34r:

Really though, I think it may end up cheap because the 540i/530i will confuse a lot of people, and even put some off. A lot won't look, if they think it's a V8, and those who really want a V8 will look and be disappointed! Keep it on your watchlist ;)

A quick check on car jam has it as imported 18 May 2007, Rego in Japan Feb 2003 and assembled in December 2002. Just out of interested what can a MK4 GPS computer be had for these days if the one in it is still the Japanese type?.

Not cheap... When I looked into it for mine it worked out around $1.5K - cheaper to get an aftermarket Dynavin unit or similar.

At least you could buy it and if it turns out to be a sh*tter give it back and claim the auction was misrepresentative... Which it is.