Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

E46 325ti manual

Ahh, with a real engine ;) Can't say I get off on the 46 Ti styling though :ph34r:

I wanted one of these SO bad when I had my 316Ti :) I like them more the longer I've been away from them; probably because they didn't need filling up every other day.

Not to many found only 3 when I was looking some time ago believe this was one of them Wanaka way from memory.The others I've come across were auto's a couple have appeared in Wellington over the last couple of years the sport model looks way nicer.

http://www.carsbase.com/photo/photo_full.php?id=63696

https://www.google.co.nz/search?newwindow=1&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=796&q=e46+325ti&oq=e46+325ti&gs_l=img.3..0j0i5l2j0i24l2.7365.10609.0.11

very cool.

Would it be fair to assume they would be as quick if not quicker than a 330i due to the less weight?

I see them driving around more that you would think.

Not as cool as Glenn's E36 328Ti though.

1380kg for the ti and 1405kg for a 330ci

i think 330i weigh lots more than that

can anyone comfirm

book says e36 328i weigh about 1350kg but more like 1400kg

e46 are a bigger body , a bit more ali is used , but the 330i have larger brakes , driveshafts , diff etc etc , cant see how they could weigh that little

interesting my e28 m535i is listed as 1395kg in the book ,

but my mate weighed his at 1490kg on the scales.

i supose by the time you add , aircon , bigger 17" wheels , sunroof , electric windows etc etc

i think 330i weigh lots more than that

can anyone comfirm

book says e36 328i weigh about 1350kg but more like 1400kg

e46 are a bigger body , a bit more ali is used , but the 330i have larger brakes , driveshafts , diff etc etc , cant see how they could weigh that little

interesting my e28 m535i is listed as 1395kg in the book ,

but my mate weighed his at 1490kg on the scales.

i supose by the time you add , aircon , bigger 17" wheels , sunroof , electric windows etc etc

If you're interested Brent, weighed my wagon last weekend, it came in at 1870kg including me so about bang on 1800, your 544i would be a wee bit lighter, lighter engine and lighter gearbox etc.

If you're interested Brent, weighed my wagon last weekend, it came in at 1870kg including me so about bang on 1800, your 544i would be a wee bit lighter, lighter engine and lighter gearbox etc.

yea i think they ratet them at about 1650-1700 , but guess its more like 1800kg with all the stuff in them

Has to be a great wee car for someone. So much fun.

My E34 is 1990kg.

E46 vert is also 1990kg.

E46 sedan more like 1700kg.

[OT]

All this makes me happier with the 1250kg of my E30 when it still had the interior, and all the big brakes, diff and 5'er rear-end.

[/OT]

I think that E46 compact would make a great daily!!

My E34 is 1990kg.

E46 vert is also 1990kg.

E46 sedan more like 1700kg.

How the ef is it 1990kg??? is that with full tank of gas, baby buggy etc etc in the car???

Standard weight. Same as 46 vert.

My E36 is 1250.

Only way i see it being 1990kg is if you got one fat mofo in it.

I weighted one of my E34 manual 535i and it was like ~1580kg <1\2 tank of gas, no one in it

and wagons are supposed to be heavier and i got a boat anchor in the front of mine???????

• Like 1

Only way i see it being 1990kg is if you got one fat mofo in it.

I weighted one of my E34 manual 535i and it was like ~1580kg <1\2 tank of gas, no one in it

My E34 535is is 1280kg's. Fully stripped race car. Lexan side glass. Pretty sure that was with driver.

Sounds about right. Mine did have aircon,sunroof and a towbar which would of bumped it up a bit.

Just the weight sticker on side of door frame. Haven't weighed it, got better things to do.