Sign in to follow this  
tigerzoo

For Sale - 1992 BMW 325i Convertible

Reluctantly, I have put my prisitine BMW for sale on Trade me.

Auction is happening now starting at $15 000 and there is one bid.

Click the link to go to the Trade Me lisitng.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=722175725

post-51461-0-07083400-1398716487.jpgpost-51461-0-02739300-1398716491.jpgpost-51461-0-03707300-1398716495.jpgpost-51461-0-81294300-1398716498.jpg

Edited by tigerzoo

Welcome to Bimmersport.

Thanks Jon.

Nice car you have too!

Nice looking cab. Hopefully you will be doing me a favour, in terms of me obtaining the price I am after for mine......

Looks very nice, I love the colour combo. Just need a some 15" baskets!

• Like 2

Never knew they made those style wheels in 4 stud

China makes a lot of things you don't know they do!

these are highly unlikely to be real wheels, probably fakes/reps etc

same car as this is it not?

http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/49026-e30-convertible/

Plenty of soft top E30s here these days!

Yep, same car and yes there are a few but none with this level of spec or in this condition! Edited by tigerzoo

Nice looking cab. Hopefully you will be doing me a favour, in terms of me obtaining the price I am after for mine......

Hopefully!

• Like 1

Never knew they made those style wheels in 4 stud

Bought from UK supplier 12 years ago.

Looks very nice, I love the colour combo. Just need a some 15" baskets!

You have probably seen the 3 Series Touring that is used as the E30 Race Series safety car.

Well I used to own that too and that is where the X Spoke wheels are from this car.

Still has the X Spoke spare though.

Wow $25k for a uk import (what it really is) 160,000km going into winter + a respray. Im a serious cash buyer but incredulous. Have you price expectations moved based on market feedback? If not I'll move on. Im not being rude but discussing the elephant in the room

yep no way is it 25k.

15k would be on the high side, but with the options and extras it has, maybe. looks like at least three others think so looking at that auction.

Maybe I should sell mine after all.

Wow $25k for a uk import (what it really is) 160,000km going into winter + a respray. Im a serious cash buyer but incredulous. Have you price expectations moved based on market feedback? If not I'll move on. Im not being rude but discussing the elephant in the room

Show me another one in the same condition and with the same options!

You can't.

Where was that elephant again?

I don't need to sell the car , it's just that I have others that get used more often and it is a pity that this one doesn't!

Yes it's a well specc'd car in good condition, and certainly at the top end of the market. The only point of contention would be where the top end is priced.

Tec II kit is a great value adder, although it does look a bit odd with a "standard" spoiler on the boot and not the Tech II wing, or even a Tech I. The after market wheels do look great, but are possibly not everyone's cup of tea.

Factory premiumn sounds (fader and door tweeters) plus the OBC are also good features and worth a higher asking price.

Hard tops were mega-expensive when new, circa GBP 3k IIRC. I sold mine in the UK as I never used the car in winter so had no use for it (it was practically brand new) for nearly two grand (pounds). Most E30 Cabs are now sunny summer day drivers only so the demand for hard tops is practically nil, can pick them up for a couple of hundy now.

As for the wind deflector - there is a reason why you don't see many of them around!

Biggest detractors from the vehicle would be 1) it's an auto which in an E30 is not a good box, even with the selector switch thingy which this has 2) the interior colour - yes it's leather and in great nick, but beige is not a great look for most people look for an E30 'vert these days.

If you are in no rush to sell then that is great, the right buyer will come along eventually.

• Like 1