Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: AC Schnitzer Type II wheels 5/6/7 series

Good straight set

17x8.5 et13

Perfect for 5, 6, 7 and maybe 8 series BMWs, excluding E39.

i do not know if they are fakes or genuine.

Have been used for my semislicks, but won't be buying another set of those, so no real need for these now.

May sell just two if thats all you require.

$600

IMG_1241_zpse085427a.jpg

Would look great on the missus e46...

• Like 1

How did they sit on the E34 Andy? Just curious. Wish they were 9's.

How did they sit on the E34 Andy? Just curious. Wish they were 9's.

they are quite good, wish i took some photos.

I have the same wheels on my wagon now, but i can't really take any pics at the moment as i run them with a 15mm spacer in the front of my car because i am running a staggered tyre setup, so the overall look is back to square.

plenty of photos on the internet though, they are fairly common wheel on the E34

Wonder how much guard work i'd need to do to get these on the E30?...

Anyone got any e36 experience with this width/offset? A quick bit of research says 205/40 front and 215/40 rear? Trying not to do too much arch mod and I'm not going to be going round a track so wide tyres aren't a must. Also Wofs aren't an issue so stretch is fine

It depends how low you are and weather youre running camber.

for an idea, Im running 18x8s at 20p with camber plates, factory camber wound out and doesnt need a roll, any lower and It makes contact, but guards are soft and guard rollers are cheap. Buy em, and make em fit.

123a52p.jpg
2mwbeiv.jpg
2lvel4w.jpg

Edited by pldubs

18x8, 215/35s 0 offset with -8* camber, works a treat!post-5102-0-50400500-1399023329_thumb.jp

18x8, 215/35s 0 offset with -8* camber, works a treat!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

f**kin show off <3

Edited by pldubs

Ha both of your cars look mint, ok cool well I'll make sure I post my progress and you can see how I'm getting on. It's so weird over here that everything has to be certified it makes me paranoid to do anything (I still will though), back home in the uk there is no cert at all, you can do whatever you want as long as it meets wof (mot) standards when the yearly test comes around. All that being so, love it over here and very one is so passionate about their cars : )

you're right it does make it tough.

But there are still plenty of Ceferios Laurels Skylines etc that are no way legal etc

I know plenty of people that do certain things to get a WOF and then change it all back after etc

• Like 1

If you dont want insurance, you can do whatever the hell you want and just change it over for wofs as andy said.

If you dont want insurance, you can do whatever the hell you want and just change it over for wofs as andy said.

And have a hankering for some nice coloured stickers/fines/impounding from the "pigs" :huh:

what kinda camber arms you guys running?

And have a hankering for some nice coloured stickers/fines/impounding from the "pigs" :huh:

Gota pay the cost to be the boss?

Being impounded/stickered for too low is the most retarded thing ever. " sorry sir my car is so low I am forced to drive slow and be 500% more careful than anyone else on the road " What a hazard.

what kinda camber arms you guys running?

Im just running factory camber adjustment, Justin is on Hardrace I think? like $250 on tm

Im just running factory camber adjustment, Justin is on Hardrace I think? like $250 on tm

Yea hard race ones. Seem pretty good, good adjustment and what not. Need to dial it back abit tho, got more unwanted toe than a camel does

Keen to swap for some 19's and cash my way?

Keen to swap for some 19's and cash my way?

no.

• Like 1

Gota pay the cost to be the boss?

Being impounded/stickered for too low is the most retarded thing ever. " sorry sir my car is so low I am forced to drive slow and be 500% more careful than anyone else on the road " What a hazard.

yes but its the f**ktards that don't do that, and think because race car. shocks bottom out/chassis hits ground, and its all over. I saw someone just about wipe out last night for this exact reason

• Like 1

yes but its the f**ktards that don't do that, and think because race car. shocks bottom out/chassis hits ground, and its all over. I saw someone just about wipe out last night for this exact reason

Dem bastards, No joke though coilovers are sketchy at best on a lot of roads down here.. what id give for a bit of travel some days haha

Dem bastards, No joke though coilovers are sketchy at best on a lot of roads down here.. what id give for a bit of travel some days haha

coil overs are sketchy everywhere in NZ! i would never have gone to them if my cert guy didn't dictate i needed stupid high spring rate in the front, even higher than a 750iL wtffff

• Like 1