Sign in to follow this  
Stevo

Returning member

Hey all

After a stint in Australia and the last 18 months in an Audi I'm back to BMW - 07 550i MSport. Import but the Nav has been changed over to NZ.

Had it tinted on the weekend, once I've sold the Audi (see FS section) I'll be getting an AC Schnitzer kit and style 128 wheels for it.

Few other things to do (will need some help/parts for some of them when the time comes)

- swap the minidisc player for a MP3 CD

- get Freeview working on the TV, possibly look at getting the TV to keep going while the car is moving

- auxillary cable in the front

- hardwired radar

Keen to come to some meets again, been a while since I've been to one.

Cheers

Steve

post-1663-0-03486600-1399880850.jpg

post-1663-0-37449800-1399880854.jpg

post-1663-0-27817000-1399880858.jpg

• Like 1

nice colour combo! (nothing better than a black on black 5 series) ...............welcome back!

There are a couple of meets coming up, one in Auckland: http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/49129-18th-may-photography-meet-finl/ and a big track day (if you want) meet at Taupo on Queen's birthday: http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/48903-bimmersport-megameet-2014-official-thread/?hl=megameet

• Like 1

Nice. Wish my E60 was black.

I have the AC spoilers on mine. Look great. I reckon some Euro length plates would make it look great too. Keep the stock GUN plate and convert it to Euro.

Nice. Wish my E60 was black.

I have the AC spoilers on mine. Look great. I reckon some Euro length plates would make it look great too. Keep the stock GUN plate and convert it to Euro.

Yeah looking at getting some Europlates when I get the Schnitzer kit, dont really want to put holes in the current bumper as I'll be looking to sell the MSport kit when the time comes.

I think mine is just double sided tape holding them on. haha.

Are those seats the comfort ones? I have the sports seats. But sadly they are not heated. The Mrs really wanted heated seats but it was slim pickings for E60 Diesel Msports.

Never felt the need to use heating seats ever, NZ ain't even cold let alone Auckland.

Is it just me or are the E60s getting better looking with age? Especially in Motorsport form.

• Like 2

Is it just me or are the E60s getting better looking with age? Especially in Motorsport form.

Agree. My next vehicle will likely be a V8 E60 msport

Never felt the need to use heating seats ever, NZ ain't even cold let alone Auckland.

Hah. I use mine all the time. Toasty is good.

Tell that to the people in central otago

Yeah I love the E60 now. Honestly I did not like them when they first came out. Most didn't.

They do come in some horrible color combos though. And there are some really povo spec'd ones floating around.

Like I bet if there was the option to pick a HQ Brown with Hillman Green leather, someone would have picked it.

My car is from the south. Greymouth. Very surprised it didn't have the heated seats. I don't care about them but the Mrs who is like a little Ice Queen really wants them.

Think this has sport seats, seams to adjust practically every way and the side bolsters come in handy for the corners. And the heated seats are great at 5.30am!