Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Dob in a driver

easy, if anyone ever calls and asks

"hello. i was just confirming if you were the driver on XXX road, XXX date, XXX time"

Answer "nope, dont know what your talking about"... "kiss my ass" (the last one is optional)

Man, that sure open up a can of worms!!

Make sure you notice whenever a politician drives past - get that number!!

this sh*t sucks.

I had some dickhead driver cut me and nearly stick me in the barrier at about 140kmh.... not being in the best of moods I caught up with him and told him what I thought :finger: .... and then he did it again. Pussy wouldn't pull over at the next town just burnt off. :angry:

A month later I got a letter in the mail... i was driving my dads car registered under his company it said something along the lines of:

If you don't report who the driver is your company may be liable for a fine up to $10000 :blink:

...... shite.

SO I called the cops to find out what was going on and the a**hole had turned the story around the other way and made it sound like:

I had taken offence to a "mistake" made by the driver and had refused to let him pass and had driven dangerously bla bla bla. They dropped the case though.

Bottom line is I think this is rubbish.

I wouldn't worry,

The amount of court costs the government will be paying out will far out weigh revenue collected, it will be dropped soon enough, just like hidden speed cameras.

In the meantime, can we dob all the Ford and Holden guys for pretending that the term ' V8 supercar' refers to their car?? :P

That's misrepresentation on the roads - very serious offence - well, I find it offensive, so it must be true!! :D

dobb in highway patrol cars for speeding when trying to catch up to the "speeder".

or having flashing lights on which will be dazzeling other drivers.

I hate cops.

Bottom line.

it makes me really angry when im in my van working following one at 65k/h in a 50km/h zone, where if i was in my car im sure id get booked, whats more i have and to see that it make me angryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

:angry:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

yeah but ive been lucky (maybe)

ive only ever had a $80 speeding ticket and a $55 fine for not having a licence on me, which turned out to be sitting in my boot. :lol:

when im in my van working following one at 65k/h in a 50km/h zone,

were you dropped on your head as a child ? Edited by E30stz

Damian is correct on this one.

Deny all knowledge.

When I was younger and a better driver (or stupider, you pick). I undertook a car on the motorway and brake-tested him (for doing 70 in the fast lane). Had the cops show up on my door-step with a great description of the situation.

No, wasn't me, don't know what you're talking about.

Have a great day and I'll see you later sir....

Anyway, I was a dick (however justified I felt) and they can't prove anything. More witnesses (independent) will make it difficult for you to get off.

Awesome. Now we can dobb in all the f**kwits that block the so called passing lanes.

I hate cops.

Bottom line

Don't go crying to them if your car goes missing then.

not that they would do anything much about a missing car anyway

i think its a bloody stupid idea......it opens the whole ticketing scheme (bad enough as is) to every man and his dog and their (usually poor) judgement.

if anyone gets this, i would definately take it to court....it relies on the schmuck who dobbed you on turning up and prosecuting....and then proving it was you driving, and you did exactly...ie it comes down to joe public's word vs joe public.

it has it's merits (get idiots done for stuff police don't see) but is far too open for abuse and overly anal retentive drivers (who can't drive) to have their Very important "say"

basically creates more work for everyone concerned in the everyday business of driving. and they STILL don't bother to educate drivers how to drive properly.

and the denial of knowledge works well too....they can't actually prove sh*t. so don't be stupid and indict yourselves.

I hate cops.

Bottom line.

you homo.

i hope you get robbed.

( i hate cops, bottom line ) to who ever said that

i will agree, there are a few homo;s out there. most of them being the high way patrol people. cause they have to deal with every excuse there is, and now they dont know who's good and bad and just stereo type u as a person on a rampaging speeding mission.

How ever with some of the stuff that happens out side . when im out side of ma car...... e.g. them saving my friends from being stabbed at mount maunganui. arresting a guy that bottled my mate ......... stuff like that. i respect them.

( that respect goes out the window how ever ) when you get a speeding fine for doing 61 ( which i insist was 60, i didnt say any thing thought ), and then the guy telling me that i was going faster than that before he pinged me and lucky that i wasnt given a dangerous driving offence. ( truth is i had just pulled out from an intersection, no wheel spin and gradually got to 60 and sat there) in a 50 kmh area. but hey SH@#%$T happens

Meh, shouldnt be like that. Its too problematic as you can do it to anyone at any time. Its pretty silly. Just wait for the first lot of made up charges till they drop it.

( that respect goes out the window how ever ) when you get a speeding fine for doing 61 ( which i insist was 60, i didnt say any thing thought ), and then the guy telling me that i was going faster than that before he pinged me and lucky that i wasnt given a dangerous driving offence. ( truth is i had just pulled out from an intersection, no wheel spin and gradually got to 60 and sat there) in a 50 kmh area. but hey SH@#%$T happens

stunna.

you get pissed at being pinged for 11kmh over the speed limit?...

remember the road code? the speed LIMIT is 50 ffs. so you being at 55 is still essentially breaking the law.

harden up and pay your fine.

if you are over the speed limit they can nail you, just get over it.

you lack respect cause they do their job by giving you a ticket for BREAKING THE LAW...

wake up. if you actually didnt think the limit was 60 instead of 50 then you wouldnt have sh*t to wory about. and they wouldnt have to waste time pulling a whole lot of assholes over and dealing with the moaning "oh but i was only doing 60!"..

man if you get pulled take the ticket and go back to your house for another swig of your ill logic juice.

it wasnt the fine i was pissd about

nor the fact that i was only going 60

i know i can get pulled up for that

he said i was driving like and idiot and tried to do me for more

last time i checked, going 60kmh at 11 at night i dont think im gonna hit any little children or put many lifes in danger

thats more the point ( that 11 kmh in his mind over the limit is unbelievably fast )

stunna.

you get pissed at being pinged for 11kmh over the speed limit?...

remember the road code? the speed LIMIT is 50 ffs. so you being at 55 is still essentially breaking the law.

harden up and pay your fine.

if you are over the speed limit they can nail you, just get over it.

you lack respect cause they do their job by giving you a ticket for BREAKING THE LAW...

wake up. if you actually didnt think the limit was 60 instead of 50 then you wouldnt have sh*t to wory about. and they wouldnt have to waste time pulling a whole lot of assholes over and dealing with the moaning "oh but i was only doing 60!"..

man if you get pulled take the ticket and go back to your house for another swig of your ill logic juice.

are you a cop or something??

i got a 520 dollar fine for taking my girlfriend and mates to lunch on my restricted i wasnt hurting and fu*cking one and it was her birthday but that didnt change anything cuz they have to get there quota

i got a 10,000 dollar fine for laundering money for my girlfriend and mates, i wasnt hurting any fu*cking one and it was my birthday but that didnt change anything cuz they have to what they get paid money to do.

you gotta admit, there are some arsewhole cops out there, lucky enuff the only time i got to deal with one is when a mate got in trouble at the supermarket for taking a water bottle in, and they sayid he stole it and called the cops, even tho cameras would have proved us wright. Anyway, the cops I had to deal with on the road were all awsom. mind you, i never really got pulled over in the last year since i got my bike. once a cop visited me because scool was complaining (which was partialy true), for which i only got a warning. he was understanding cause he used to ride motorbikes to. and another time i was speeding a lot in a 60k area outside town, and around the corner a cop was comming towards me. i hit the brakes as hard as i could, (and sportsbikes have realllly good brakes) and he only flashed his headlights at me as i passed him. there was noone out there so i wasn't gonna hit anyone. another time cops were cool is when we got burgled. the forenics guy was awsm, even tho they never really got anyone.

to sum up: some cops are jerks and you just gotta hate them for teying to make it look like you killed someone, and others are understanding and can make the difference between something that is acctualy dangerous.

that's my 2 cents worth about cops anyway

lol, watch out for the spelling / grammer police. Grant shall crack down on your mistakes :).

Edited by E30stz

I treat tickets like an extra road tax. I speed too often and when I get caught, I just pay the tax. I figure I get away with a shitload of breaking the laws, if they win occasionally, well that's the way of the game...

its only money....

you set a bad example for the youngens on this forum Jazz. Respect the laws of the road, id expect better from a ex. teacher cmon. :P

Its only a money till its someones life.

Edited by E30stz

Meh.

This whole argument seems pointless.

If you got caught doing something that you shouldn't have been doing, thats your sutpid ass fault.

Hell, ive got fined, but the thing was, i was in the wrong, so i paid the fine.

Quit being pussies, shut up, and if you get caught, pay up.

Bitching about the police (and them doing their JOB) on some forum isn't going to change anything anyway.

Thats my rant for today.

Back on topic, the fact that joe from down the road can now issue me a ticket seems rediculous, but as said, it will only take the first 10 made up cases before they drop the stupid idea.