Sign in to follow this  
MD13

WTB - e46 330 sedan

Hello people. So I've sold my car and am looking for a sedan for kid taxi duties. But I don't want something too boring! (have the wife's car for that).

Ideally you have a e46 motorsport 330 with a manual gearbox to sell me... But failing that will look at motorsport 330's with leather seats even though they're missing a pedal.

cheers,

Edited by MD13

My feedback...You are pretty much dreaming on a manual 330i. I looked for years and didn't see one. And if you do find one the premium would likely be huge.

Hence why I was very close to converting one... Could be a good option if you are stuck on manual.

If you can handle auto, bang for buck, they are in a mean sweet spot now.

I could do a manual E39 525i (M54, not a 523i with a 525i badge), which is really easy to upgrade to a 3.0 M54 engine B)

Motorsport suspension too ;)

^ Tempted... Don't seem to be able to open the pics in your profile gallery - might just be an at work thing though so will try when I get home.

I have a 2001 330i Motorsport - full motorsport with interior, exterior and suspension.

Being the motorsport interior it doesnt have leather.

129xxx kms

Always serviced.

I worked for Team McMillan for 6 years and was forever replacing things with the genuine article that wasnt upto my standard (I have a book of receipts)

Ive only recently made the decision to start looking for something else but if you are interested Im sure we could come to some arrangement.

We have leather msport interior. Pretty slippery, the cloth may be better. or maybe it's my skinny arse...

Leather Msport interior is good if you fit snugly between the bolsters, otherwise yeah can get slippery. The other option is to CLEAN IT now and again Westy! There's probably enough pie crumbs to feed an African village in the gap to your knee bolster by now.

It's the, umm, wifes car Jon hahaha, ahhh.

Sif I'd clean it.

We have leather msport interior. Pretty slippery, the cloth may be better. or maybe it's my skinny arse...

Too much bum polishing!

My feedback...You are pretty much dreaming on a manual 330i. I looked for years and didn't see one. And if you do find one the premium would likely be huge.

Hence why I was very close to converting one... Could be a good option if you are stuck on manual.

If you can handle auto, bang for buck, they are in a mean sweet spot now.

Man I saw one on Trademe a while back. Only not with motorsport kit.

Same colour as mine and also sedan. If I had the spare cash I would have bought it, then swapped bodykit, wheels ect with mine, then sold my 328i as a non-sport. Could have broke even if it's maintenance was decent.

But alas I was broke :(