Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

New Car

dayum! and for 26k too! Madness... :drugs:

That is one great looking car.

Has it been resprayed at some time? The paint job looks great. I'm with Gus on the second photo. The pumped guards with the changing light on the paint looks great!

Now that's just beautiful. IMO, those rims are perfect for the car. Don't go spoiling it by putting 19s on - that's just be not right!

Best example I've ever seen, I think.

Now that's just beautiful. IMO, those rims are perfect for the car. Don't go spoiling it by putting 19s on - that's just be not right!

Best example I've ever seen, I think.

The guys are right, About the only wheels I can think of would be 18x8 BBS LM (with painted centers to match the colour of your car) that would top those rims. Otherwise leave em on there.

Top vehicle my man! ..

That is one hot car.... very hot.

Is it just me or are those fenders, both front and rear, looking somewhat rectangular? Certainly doesn't look like original styling... very unique though.

Its original, no exterior modification. Could just be the contrast in the photo's..

These wheels will be staying on, and eventually cleaned/polished/clear coated.

The original 16 inch rims I'll be selling as I doubt I will track this car (so I say now...).

I agree with you hybrid, maybe in the future I'll grab a set of LM's :)

Ash

Edited by Ghost

hey J, i may know of some BBS 16x8 / 16x9 if ur interested, funny dish tho, and they arent standard BMW, they are aftermarket BBS ones, need a bit of a spruce up, were gonna chuck them on my car, but decided against, because i dont want the associated slight understeer with staggered rims, I enjoy the slight oversteer problem my car has :D

Giz a pm if ur keen

You have also found my dream car!!! One day I will get one......

congrats on your lucky find

If I was able to buy one I would also have a ridiculous grin on my face :)

Guest Spargo

Please can we swap? So so so hot!

Ash, got any pics of the mirrors / details on the impending sale?

Cheers,

Sam

That is one hot car.... very hot.

Is it just me or are those fenders, both front and rear, looking somewhat rectangular? Certainly doesn't look like original styling... very unique though.

Are you referring to the fact they are wider (ie sticking out from the body more) hence accentuating the chine of the panel?

All e30 m3's are like that - part of the homologation process to accommodate wider rims.

Please can we swap? So so so hot!

Ash, got any pics of the mirrors / details on the impending sale?

Cheers,

Sam

I fly out tomorrow, back home on Saturday and should have pics organised by mid next week. They are brand new, non-powered and I have no idea what they are worth.

If you find a good price for them, I'll beat that and see if its worth while after shipping.

Ash

Picked up the car last night, subsequenty spent the following 3 hours getting to know some of Perths quieter roads...

Drives extremely well, very solid, revs hard to the limiter and sits like a rock at higher velocity...Passengers were slidding out of the leather seats though :P

It's fair to say I love it

A few other pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Original optional 16" BBS rims - for sale

Posted Image

Mirrors - for sale

Posted Image

Mirrors and rims are for sale if anybody is interested.

Ash

Edited by Ghost

They are the original optional upgrade 16" BBS rims (found on the later version M3's and Evo's), so standard e30 M3 offset- ie should fit your set up perfectly.

Mirrors- I dont think they are CF, but they weigh absolutely nothing- they are just a shell, no motors, all manual.

Ash

Guest Spargo

Yea, I ask offset because my rims are ET30 to clear my M3 suspension on the inside, and non M fenders on the outside.

Mirrors look hot, gonna have to chop them onto mine... (also not quite prepared to spend 500NZ on genuine c/f DTM mirrors from the 91 season... yet!)

Offers are for house buyers, so what do you want for them?

I'll see I can confirm the offsets, I'm such a noobie. But then again, I've only had the car for one night B)

I'll get back to you about the mirrors, hopefully very soon.

Ash