Sign in to follow this  
allan

Thanks MillAnd

Like to take the opportunity to thank Paul (MillAnd in Dunedin) for the great service and price he did for me on a rear wheel bearing. Can only wish him well with service like this.

• Like 1

Seconded.

Nothing wrong with folk up this way either, of course, but Paul does deal with other European manufacturers too.

Paul has been great every time i have worked with him too.

+1

Paul is the man, Parts pretty much always arrive within a couple hours, Dudes got customer service on lock.

Paul is brilliant. Have used him a fair bit and it's cheap but über fast delivery and service.

As the other locals have said, amazing delivery time, email at lunch, parts on my door when I get home! And carries most common bits in stock too

I remember one time I had my mechanic up at my place doing a raft of things to our car and he accidentally damaged a temperature sensor well the seal buggered out when removing it, we couldn't do a single thing until that was sorted as we overhauled the entire cooling system. Gave the mechanic some lunch and a cup of tea and within that time we had a new temp sensor delivered. Epic service.

That's a fast turn around. Had Paul himself deliver a big box of stuff for the m3 one day just so he could say hi and put a face to the name and see what I was up to! Top bloke indeed!

Great service from Paul here too on numerous occasions.

I have found Milland to be frustratingly slow to reply to queries so I cant be bothered dealing with him. Surely its not hard to answer an email or a message left through trade me in a timely manner? Rant over. :ph34r:

Must be just you. He only checks work emails during the week and generally here back within the hour if not sooner

• Like 1